Issue with collecting rewards in the Honey Harvest

Options
007jayc
007jayc Posts: 553 Level 4
edited September 2020 in Support

So the last 2 of 3 times of collecting honey pots for the honey Harvest have had issues. This last time, and 1 time two Harvests ago, I collected the most to give me the +1 Queen Bee assist. Now we didn't get the full 400 pots either time, but I did get the most. The issue I'm having is that I did not get the +1 on my iPad, which is where I play 99% of the time, but I did get it on my iPhone. Why is it not on my iPad?

Answers

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi and welcome to the community.

The rewards claim process is allowed only on one device. So whichever device you will on first and claim it. It will not appear on another device.

Thanks and have a nice day ahead.😀

• 007jayc
    Options

This is not correct because I have been receiving it on both devices since the Honey Harvest first began. And the fact that I play 99% on the iPad would indicate that I would have received it on the iPad and not my iPhone as I don't play that often on the iPhone. This issue just started 3 Harvests ago when my group did not get all 400 Pots filled, and this last time my new group also didn't get all 400 pots filled. But when my past group got all 400 pots filled, I had the +1 on both my iPad and my iPhone. You might want to check on that with others before saying it's only allowed on 1 device.

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi dear sorry about that i was talking about in general events and rewards and not sure about it. However i am tagging our game expert @encantes .

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,761 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Extra moves gets added directly on your current level when rewarded. After winning the reward and you go to your current level and play, you will noticed the extra moves getting added but you have to pay attention as it happens fast.

Just to make this clear again, Extra moves and +1 bonus rewards are not rewards you can save to use later but it gets automatically added to your current level.

And you can also get +1 extra move with one device only (cannot be transferred/got with any devices) on any King's Games.

It's just like Unlimited Lives Gift Information on Candy Crush Saga. 👇

Check this similar information :

Have a farmtastic day! 😊

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 5,809 Farm Moderator
    Options

@aijaziqbal tks for tag

@007jayc Hi and Good Morning 🍏🍓🍎, now I play only with 1 mobile but last year I had 2 mobile and for example if I had one event I could play in both device but the rewards were only on the device what I was playing at that time. I confirm what @Diamond Lim wrote.

There is another thread about the honey pot rewards:

I wish a nice day 🤗 🤗 🤗 🤗 🤗

• 007jayc
    Options

This has nothing to do with Unlimited Lives or extra moves. This is about winning the Honey Harvest. And I always play on my iPad so why wouldn't the +1 Bonus be on it and not on my iPhone which I don't play that often. Please read what I have wrote already. When I won and my group collected all 400 Pots the +1 would be on both devices, not just 1 device, so please stop saying it is only given on 1 device. This is not true. It was only when my group didn't get all 400 that it was only on 1 device, and for some reason it would be on my phone which I don't play on very often. Is there no real technical support to answer this and not just game experts?

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options

Sorry @007jayc but I'm afraid this is an issue you might have to report with Player Support team as the information we have, is that you only get rewards in the device it got accepted on.

Now if you say this is not the case, we can't tell you why so please contact Player Support and see if they can look in it.

You can do by selecting the "Contact Us" button below:

Please make sure you specify the feature/special event that did not pay out the rewards so Support can report this to the studio and include your User ID so they can locate your game records. 

Hope this help 😉

• 007jayc
    Options

So just to prove a point, the top picture is on my iPad and the bottom is on my iPhone. I made sure that when my team reached the 400 pots that I was playing on my iPad, just in case. But as you can see, it does go to both devices. It was only when we didn't reach the 400 pots that it put it on the iPhone only. I'm not worried about reaching out to Player Support right now. I'll just make sure my team always reaches the 400 pots. So if anyone else has this issue in the future, you can refer it back to this post. Thanks Queen B

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,697 Community Hub Moderator
    Options

Hi there @007jayc and good day to you.

Understood your current issue that you are not receiving the +1 from the honey pot event in both devices.

I've played this game via Facebook in PC version only and unable to provide an exact answer. However, I do play in multiple devices for my Candy Crush Saga game and any rewards received from events/challenges are stored locally on the device you played on the first. For instance, if I've won the reward from F5 team whilst playing in my mobile, it will be added to my inventory in my mobile.

Subsequently, if I log in my game in PC, I cannot collect the reward which has been awarded to my mobile. But if I continue playing my game via PC and manage to win the 2nd leg of the F5 team event, I can collect the reward and it will be added to the inventory stored in my PC.

The fact that you are able to receive the same reward from both devices previously are something unusual and I think it was due to glitches in the system. I think the glitches have been fixed so you are only getting the reward in 1 device instead of both devices.

I hope my answer is able to give you some insights on the issue that you are facing. You may still proceed to seek clarification from the Support team to get an actual answer.

Please let us know if you still need other help.

Thank you and happy gaming. 😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?