Error during payment

Options
damroka
damroka Posts: 2 Newbie
edited January 2021 in Support

I wanted to buy, there was an error during payment and I tried to buy gold again, I managed to get the package, but the money was charged to my account 3 times, I don't know why, and even if I did not receive additional funds from the two welcome payments, I feel disappointed, and I have additional help insteadΒ translate your comment, then say that it is incomprehensible because the translator is poor

Answers

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 5,799 Farm Moderator
    Options

Hi @damroka and a warm Welcome in this Community πŸ“ 🍎 🍏 πŸ“ 🍎 🍏

I'm so sorry that you have an issue with the payment and you didn't receive the gold bars. Unfortunately we cannot help you with purchase and you have to contact the help center, but don't worry is very easy.May you please write here:

Contact Us

You need to describe what happened and you have to give your Game User IDΒ here: Β Game IDΒ 

If you need more support or help, just reply in the comment box below and remember to use @ before my nickname.πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,856 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @damroka πŸ€— A Warm Welcome to our Wonderful King Community πŸ₯

I am very sorry to hear about the issue with the purchase in your game!

Like my friend @encantes informed you above, this Community does not deal with the Purchase issues. It is because the query requires your personal details and this website is a public forum.

Coming back to your issue, if you are playing on a laptop/PC, please follow the link that was given in above comment to contact the "Customer Support" team.

But, if you are using a mobile device, you can send your complaint directly from your game itself. To do so, click on the cog wheel / Gear icon that is located at the top left of the screen (little left to the "Lives" icon) ---> Then, click on "Customer Care" tab ---> Scroll down to Popular Topics and click on Purchases and Gold Bars ---> Now, select the 2nd option, which says "I have been charged twice..." --->

** See if the information that comes up helps you to resolve the issue. If not, click on "Contact Us" tab that is located at the bottom of the page. Then, fill out the appeared form with all the required details. Once you send your complaint, you should receive help within next 3 days.

Please let us know if you need any clarification or further assistance with this regards. You can post back your reply by simply typing in the box given below.

Hope everything works out and you will receive your money back.

Have a Farmtastic Day and a great week ahead πŸ“ 🍐 πŸ“

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,856 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello again @damroka πŸ™‚

Sorry! Forgot to mention above.... This Community supports English language, for everybody to communicate and understand. That's why, you were told to post your question again.

I am very glad that you came back and have posted your question in English, so that we will be able to help you properly.

But, I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience it might have caused πŸ™

Thank you for understanding! Have a wonderful rest of the day πŸ“ 🍐 πŸ“

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,695 Community Hub Moderator
    Options

Hello @damroka and good day to you.

Understood that you've been charged 3 times for package that you've purchased.

Aside from the suggestions recommended by Encantes and Ms PummyRaj, you may consider accepting those purchases. Otherwise, you may also check out this Help Page regarding unrecognissed purchases made via different app store.

Please let us know if you need help with other issues in the game.

Thank you πŸ™‚

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?