#Women's Month Challenge - Beat our Level Designers score 💃 💪

Options
QueenB
QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
edited March 2021 in Discussions

🍏 Want to participate? Sign up HERE🍅

We're back again Farmers with another challenge for you 👩‍🌾

This year, the motto of the International Women’s Day is #ChoosetoChallenge- and here at King we love challenges 😉

So how are we going to celebrate our classical Women’s Month this year?

With a bunch of fabulous challenges made by some of our great female Kingsters!

Last week you were given the challenge to beat Farm's Senior Producer @OddFish, if you missed it, you can still beat her scores on level 1000 HERE!

This week, we would like you to meet another member of the studio, say Hi to @Sara_Kson 👋

" My name is Sara and I work as a Technical Level Designer at King. This means that I both create/maintain levels, and create/maintain the tools that help us in our daily work.

A woman that inspires me a lot, is my mom. It was also her that introduced me to games as a child, which lead me down a path where I eventually ended up here, working on Farm Heroes!

I played level 1039, which contains black sheep.

You, our players, are so much better at the game than most of us are. But I did my best to get a good score in this level, with help from one of the companions! This was my strategy:

With 4 sheep, I can switch focus to whatever sheep has the best line-up of matches next to it every move. To make sure I collect a lot of cropsies for the score, I try to not keep the sheep in the middle of the board too long, since it lessens the chance of good cascades and matches opportunities. '

Your challenge this time is to beat Sara's score of 135000 on level 1039!

If you love a challenge, post a screenshot showing your cores on level 1039 and earn this exclusive Women's Month Badge (if you don't have it already 😜).

👉 If you can't beat the score because you're not on this level quite yet - you can choose any level you want! 💃 🙌

⏳ How much time do you have?

This is Women's Month- so the challenge will run until the 31st of March! 🤗

Don't miss out on more Women's Month Celebrations in the Community! And remember:

From challenge comes change. So choose to challenge 💃💪

Comments

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?