Request lives

Options
deemj14
deemj14 Posts: 1 Newbie

The button has stopped working. Any ideas?

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,834 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @deemj14 πŸ€— Hearty Welcome to our Wonderful Farm King Community!

I am sorry for the issue you are having in your game! Can you please which device you are using to play the game?

I have just checked all my devices! Both "Send Lives" & "Request Lives" features are working fine!

Can you please show me what's happening when you request for lives? Please post screenshots for me to understand.

** This website helps you with "How to Take a Screenshot"

** To post the screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of the box.

Hope to hear from you soon! Have a Farmtastic rest of the day πŸ“ πŸ“ πŸ“

• lubblady38
    lubblady38 Posts: 13 Level 2
    Options

I am having the same issue. Request lives button doesn't work! I uninstalled and reinstalled. It worked that one time. I play on Amazon Kindle Fire.

• TeddyBruschi
    TeddyBruschi Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

I'm unable to request lives since last update. I can send lives to all requested. Request button is grayed out, yellow exclamation point over name. On List of team members,only my name is a different color.

Play daily on same Android device, clear cache often. Always have internet access. Hard to imagine this hasn't changed since last update. Plz fix, not much fun now

• aploops
    aploops Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited July 2021
    Options

Similar issue is happening with my game. I can request a life and then it will show that someone gave me one, but when I click on the Rewards button/section, it tells me to Send Lives. Screen shots attached. I play on an iphone.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?