More shovel options & getting other boosters with magic beans

Options
2»

Comments

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,756 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hello @Jared_Buttry, I hope you noticed that you can now earn one shovel booster by watching an ad before starting a level in Farm Heroes. This change appeared in my game today.

• Jared_Buttry
    Jared_Buttry Posts: 265 Level 3
    Options

MountainMom I just logged in, there was no ads

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,770 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to our community

The videos don't always come and are random for these players. Please be patient, you will get it too. It could again be a new test function that only certain groups of players receive.

I hope that clarifies your question!

• aem1202
    aem1202 Posts: 24 Level 2
    Options

Yes, with you 100%.

• abe_coffee
    abe_coffee Posts: 1,976 Level 5
    edited July 2021
    Options

sorry for the late reply ... I started playing in March 2021

I love to buy shovels ... my skills at FHS are not well developed and the shovels really help

🍮 🍮  

one small tweak would be nice

when you are out of shovels and a reward is one shovel then we can no longer buy shovels

would it be possible to be able to buy 2 or 3 shovels when we are awarded one shovel and it is the only shovel we have?

🍮 🍮  

I may have to change my name to abe_shovel

🍮 🍮  

I had to add this(more about shovels)

I love the Quests ... except this one(one shovel after three stars 13 times????)

• kelli34
    kelli34 Posts: 10 Level 2
    edited July 2022
    Options

Edited by CM: 🤔 Oops! Please repost in English so everyone can understand - Our House Rules

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?