Farm is celebrating 10 years! πŸ‘©β€πŸŒΎπŸ§‘β€πŸŒΎ
πŸŽ‰πŸšœ Get all the info HERE

🚫 Know Issue - Problems with Quests randomly shuffling and/or disappearing!

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,646 Candy Moderator

Thank you so much, Grumpy πŸ™

Yeah! The basic issue is same... 2 quests reacting for one action. And for me, it happens on Android phone but, iPad works fine.

• becgav
    becgav Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited October 2021

@Daz_Seaton ...its happening to me too still. First started a couple of months ago and does it for every quest you complete. So just now I had 2 quests to collect - 1000 beans and 1hr of lives and I ticked the beans and it only gave me them and not the 1hr of life, but still refreshed them bothfor new ones.

Please can King get this sorted as it's really frustrating especially when almost completed 2 out of 3 quests and all 3 get changed just on 1 being ticked.

• PummyRaj

Hello @becgav πŸ€— Hearty Welcome to our Wonderful Farm King Community!

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game! I too had this issue on my Android phone.

Our Farm In-charge has suggested me to "update" my game App to the latest version. As soon as I followed that direction, my Quests are working fine.

Can you please check what version you have and let me know? It should be 5.68.8 or above.

Looking forward to hear from you soon. Have a great rest of the weekend πŸ“ πŸ“ πŸ“

• becgav
    becgav Posts: 3 Newbie

@PummyRaj thankyou. I have updated this morning and at a quick glance it seems to have cleared the glitch. Will see how it goes when I get chance to play later. Thanks

• PummyRaj

Hello @lone_wolf323 πŸ€— Hearty Welcome to our Wonderful Farm King Community!

I am sorry to hear about the issue with the Quests in your game πŸ˜”

To answer part of your question β€” yes! This is a known issue. In fact, I experience it on my Android phone, whenever I want to swap one of the tasks πŸ™ƒ

Not only that, when I try to collect a prize from one quest, the other prize just disappears! This you experience this?

What device are you using to play the game? Do you have the latest version? Can you please check the number of the App version you have and post it here?

Unfortunately, when the game studio tries it, they cannot reproduce it! Unless they see it with their own eyes, they cannot think of why and what is causing this behavior!

Will you be able to record it when it happens next time? My β€œrecorder” is not working on my phone! Hence, I could not help with the video, hence, provided screenshots. But, they need to see a video while the glitch occurs πŸ€”

Please post your reply by typing in the blank box given below my comment and share your thoughts!

Hope to talk to you soon. Have a Farmtastic rest of the day πŸ“ πŸ“

• Headless
    Headless Posts: 61 Level 3

I am having the same issue. It happens to me both when playing on my Samsung Nook tablet as well as when I play on my Amazon Fire tablet. It is HIGHLY annoying when all the quests reset to new ones AND I lose any progress I have made on other quests because of the disappearance.

I have NO idea how to record it happening on either device. I never use the tablets for anything other than playing games and reading books. But it DOES happen almost every single time I try to get a different quest or cash in on one I finiished. And yes, if I have finished two at the same time, they both go away when I claim one and I only receive the reward of the one I click on, so basically I have to choose which reward I want more than the other because I know I will only receive one of them. It's actually making the quests more frustrating than fun.

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Answer βœ“

Howdy Farmers!

Thanks for reporting the issues you are seeing when trying to shuffle Quests.

Know that the Farm Studio team is aware of this and currently working on a fix. We understand this can be annoying and we thank you for your patience while this is getting looked at.

We will keep updating these threads once we have more information!

Happy Farming 🚜🚜

• CassD
    CassD Posts: 18,516 Level 5
    edited December 2021

Thank you @QueenB. I just wanted to say that I've been having the same problem for the last two or three weeks. If I complete quests and go to claim the rewards, the first one can be claimed and then the quests all reset. Even when I've only completed one quest, the timer has been resetting on all quests I do have a screenshot which I'll post now.

I am playing on a Kindle.

• scotia121
    scotia121 Posts: 43 Level 2

This happens to me too. If 2 quests are ready for collection, you only receive one and the other resets. Also when shuffling one quest, it changes all of them.

• CassD
    CassD Posts: 18,516 Level 5

I'm still having this problem two weeks after my earlier post. I keep losing my rewards, apart from the first one I claim and I'm getting the same screenshot as above.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?