🚫 Know issue SOLVED - Lost Boosters or Lost Progress during the latest 5.73 update!

Options

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 36,218 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @jsmom 🤗 A Warm Welcome to our Farm King Community!

I am very sorry to hear that all your boosters were disappeared and your level on the special event "Starry Night" was brought down to Level 1! Is your level on the regular map still on level # 1670 OR did it also went down to 1?

This has happened to quite number of Farmers and our Farm In-charge is suspecting it could be a glitch with the new update!

Please don't worry! If you contact the King Customer support, everything will be restored 👍️ But, I am not sure about the Starry event levels though - as the event ends in few hours.

I am assuming that you are playing on a mobile device. If so, please follow these steps to King Support Team...

Click on that "Customer Care" --> You will see a screen with various topics. Scroll down a little bit and select "My Game Progress" option --> Click on 9th option from top (3rd one from bottom) --> Scroll down all the way and click on "Contact Us" tab

Now, a form will appear in front of you, At "Choose a topic" - select the option "Problem with my game" --> An option of "Choose a subtopic" will appear - Select "New content" from those options --> In the box where it says "tell us what you need" - describe the issue of losing all your boosters and the game progress --> Click on "Submit" --> your complaint will be recorded and you should receive an automated email as an acknowledgement.

Then, somebody will be taking care of the issue as soon as possible. The Customer support team is located overseas. Right now, it is midnight for them. Please give them till tomorrow, and if the issue is not resolved, please let us know. I can contact our Farm In-charge and request them to find out the update 👍️

To post back, simply type your message in the blank box given below to my comment.

Have a great rest of the Sunday and a wonderful week ahead 🍓 🍓

• tp74
    tp74 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I have read in the forum That i can get back my boosters when i give you my user id

All the other things are the same, like the level where i am

So my id is 1355509820

I am gratefull with your help.

Have a nice day

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 14,266 Community Manager
    Options

Thank you so much for providing your ID 😀

I've passed it on to Player Support who will be sending you some boosters soon as a token of apologies for the trouble caused!

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 14,266 Community Manager
    Options

The same goes for you too, Player Support has your ID and will also be sending you compensation for the trouble caused 😉

• Olli_Lorenz1971
    Olli_Lorenz1971 Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited February 2022
    Options

Edited by CM: 🤔 Oops! Please repost in English so everyone can understand!

Meine Game ID ist 5758263192

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    edited January 2022
    Options

Omg I was shocked when I saw all my lives and boosters gone and the game started to show all possible tutorials as if I've become a newbie player. 😳

Also side quests as they were before are gone.

Thankfully I found this thread

Btw the android app says it's version 5.74.5

Here's my ID 6875273150

Thank you 🤗

• madamsparrow
    madamsparrow Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

Please can you look into my issues too…lost Quests and Boosters…my id is 6578207666…thankyou x

• kramer83705
    kramer83705 Posts: 0 Newbie
    edited February 2022
    Options

I too lost boosters with the last update. My user ID is 6474808772

• cocobongo
    cocobongo Posts: 10 Level 2
    edited January 2022
    Options

Hi, I had all my boosters gone.

Since the new P2W changes, the game is even buggier than usual so I had to reinstall because almost nothing works (I use iPad which I'm aware you don't pay much attention to).

To my surprise, the "Connect to facebook to save your progress" didn't work either, and as a result I lost everything.

I honestly don't think you will fix the game for good (there are bugs datin 7 or 8 years old and every time teh game changes is to charge more money), but I would like my boosters back, because I spent a lot ot time and money to have them and in P2W mode it's almost impossible to finish a single level without several boosters (hence why I was collecting them).

At the time of this happenig, I had 3 shovels, 13 tractors, 8 color collectors, 3 egg crackers (maybe something else but I don't remember). I'd like to have them back, you're charging a lot for them

Thank you

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 36,218 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @cocobongo 🤗 A Warm Welcome to our Farm King Community!

I am sorry to hear that you have lost the boosters from your game!

Our Farm In-charge has informed us that the new update of the game has caused this glitch and many Farmers are being affected by it. The Farmers would either lose all their boosters OR lose their game progress OR it's both!!

But, please don't worry! The customer support will help you and send you your missing boosters. It is only a matter of time. Please follow these steps to contact the King Customer support (if you have not done till now)...

Click on that "Customer Care" --> You will see a screen with various topics. Scroll down a little bit and select "My Game Progress" option --> Click on 9th option from top (3rd one from bottom) --> Scroll down all the way and click on "Contact Us" tab

Now, a form will appear in front of you, At "Choose a topic" - select the option "Problem with my game" --> An option of "Choose a subtopic" will appear - Select "New content" from those options --> In the box where it says "tell us what you need" - describe the issue of losing all your boosters and the game progress --> Click on "Submit" --> your complaint will be recorded and you should receive an automated email as an acknowledgement.

Since the Customer Support team is aware about this issue, they will be able to help you quickly and resolve the issue 👍️

** Here is the main thread where we are collecting the Farmers' complaints who all are affected with this bug --> Lost boosters with the New Update

If you have any further questions, please post back and let me know. You can simply type your message in the blank box given below to my comment.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?