🚫 Know issue SOLVED - Lost Boosters or Lost Progress during the latest 5.73 update!

Options
Chris222
Chris222 Posts: 6 Level 2
edited February 2022 in Support

After the most recent update for Android, I lost all the boosters I had acquired.

Best Answers

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello everyone!

First of all, we apologize for the trouble the new update is causing and know that the Studio is aware and working hard to improve this and make sure this doesn't happen again.

If you have lost your progress, you should try reconnecting the game app back to your Facebook or King account so your progress can sync back. You can find more info on how to get your progress back HERE

If you have lost your boosters and or Gold bars or have not been able to successfully restore your game progress back, contact our Player Support Team through the game app like this:

When you open the game app, select the 3 lines on the bottom left corner and select Customer Care:

Choose the following issue:

Scroll down until you can see Contact Us and fill in the details:

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,040 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello dear @African 🤗 A Warm Welcome to our Farm King Community!

I am sorry to hear that you have lost the boosters from your game!

Many Farmers are having this issue due to the new update! Please don't worry and post your game ID number here. This (green lettered) link will help you find it --> Find your game ID number

Our Farm In-charge will report it to the King Customer Support team and make sure that you will receive your boosters 👍️

TO reply back, please type your message in the blank box given below to my comment.

Thank you for your patience and understanding 🍓 🍓

Answers

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options

Hi @Chris222, sorry to hear this happened in your game, and not to worry, the studio is aware of this and working on a fix so this doesn't happen again.

We would love to help you out with getting your boosters back, could you please let me know what is your Game ID?

Tap on My Profile when you one the game app👇

Now you double-tap on the King logo and voilà, the logo should disappear and reveal your Game ID.

Thanks 😉

• poladamka
    poladamka Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I lost all boosters after updating and starting the game, 8 shovels, 12 carts, 14 + 1, 5 cats and 5 eggs disappeared, my ID 5655318903

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,486 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Good afternoon @poladamka and welcome to the community.

Unfortunately this does seem to have happened after players have updated it and the studio is looking into fixing it.

However as it relates to your account, we would need you to contact player support and they will be able to look into it for you. You can find the link here 🙂

• HunHun
    HunHun Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited January 2022
    Options

I’ve been playing for years on my tablet. Was never attached to fb. Played yesterday and all was fine. Open the app today and I’m at square one. Everything empty. No warning and it’s been so long that I can’t remember if I even had a king account. Are years of progress just gone? This is a game I’ve spent money on (and I pretty much never do that), recently in fact, so I’m pretty unhappy.

• me6412
    me6412 Posts: 9,512 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hello my friend and welcome to the Community,

I understand your issues and I will tag you one of our Game Moderators who will certainly help you with your game and the issues your having....our Game Moderators are very kind, friendly and helpful and can assist you with your issues @PummyRaj ....Hope this helps you out my friend 😉💯

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,040 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @HunHun 🤗 A Warm Welcome to our Farm King Community!

I am so sorry to hear about the issue occurred in your game!

It is a bug that has popped up with the latest update of the App. Our Farm In-charge and the Farm game Studio are aware about this issue. Hopefully, they will send in a fix soon 🤞

But, in the mean time, please send a complaint to the Customer Support through your game on your mobile device...

** Please follow these steps to send a complaint to the King Support team 👇️

Click on that "Customer Care" --> You will see a screen with various topics. Scroll down a little bit and select "My Game Progress" option --> Click on 9th option from top (3rd one from bottom) --> Scroll down all the way and click on "Contact Us" tab

Now, a form will appear in front of you, At "Choose a topic" - select the option "Problem with my game" --> An option of "Choose a subtopic" will appear - Select "New content" from those options --> In the box where it says "tell us what you need" - describe the issue of losing all your boosters and the game progress --> Click on "Submit" --> your complaint will be recorded and you should receive an automated email as an acknowledgement.

Then, somebody will be taking care of the issue as soon as possible. The Customer support team is located overseas. Right now, t is midnight for them. Please give them a day or 2, and if the issue is not resolved, please post back and let us know.

Hope everything will be resolved soon and you will receive all your boosters back 🤞

• HunHun
    HunHun Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Thank you both very much. I've contacted support and they're trying to help. ☺️

• FarkasneKa2020
    FarkasneKa2020 Posts: 489 Level 3
    edited January 2022
    Options
    I updated my FHS game today.
    disappeared: 
    advertisements after which I received your help

my first 189 messages, in which I received lives, disappeared from the right corner of the first picture

after opening the level, the blades, tractor, etc. are already zeroed

What happened?

• jsmom
    jsmom Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Currently on level 1670. Everything was correct when I played earlier in the day When I logged in later, the app was acting as if I had never played before. All the tips came up again. Despite being on level 6 if Starry Night, it showed I was on level 1. I went out and in and this updated to show me on level 6. However, all my boosters are now zeroed out, minus the few I got for my daily bonus. I had 30+ of each this morning when I first played. Would like to be able to recover these.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?