๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now in Farm Heroes Saga ๐ŸŒถ
Farm is celebrating 10 years! ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐ŸŒพ๐Ÿง‘โ€๐ŸŒพ
๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿšœ Join the Live Virtual event on April 30! ๐Ÿ—“๏ธ
๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿšœ Get all the info HERE

All my magic beans had gone

Options
Yuchu
Yuchu Posts: 49 Level 2

I just logged on this morning and found all my magic beans had gone (from over 3M beans to "zero"). Iโ€™m in lvl 4399 and rarely used it, kindly assist and let me know how the beans can resume....

Best Answer

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,835 Candy Moderator
    Answer โœ“
    Options

Hello @Yuchu ๐Ÿค— Hope you are doing OK and handling the heat wave from Mother Nature โ˜€๏ธ๐Ÿ”ฅ

I am sorry for my late response! I did hear back from our Farm In-charge and she told me that there are no other complaints except for you and couple other farmers!

So, this is what she has told me to suggest you....

From your mobile device, you will have to contact the "King Customer Support Care" team through "this Link"

** (Follow the steps defined in Farm Heroes Saga game screenshots). Even-though it says "Game Progress", it will be the same process for getting your lost Magic Beans.

Once you send the complaint, you will receive an automated response to your email ID. Please wait for 3 to 5 days to receive a response from an agent. If you did not hear back for 5 days, then please come back and let us know ๐Ÿ™

I will follow up with you on coming Friday. Until then, please stay safe and cool ๐Ÿฅ ๐Ÿฅ

Answers

• PummyRaj
    Options

Hello @Yuchu ๐Ÿค— Hearty Welcome to our lovely Farm King Community!

I am very sorry to hear that you have lost all the Magic Beans in your game!

Just now, I heard from another Farmers that they too lost their Beans from their game!! I am wondering may be there is a glitch popped up in the game ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Can you please answer these questions for my clarification please....

1) Which device are you using to play the game?

2) Are you playing on a computer? If so, did you update the browser recently?

3) Did you make sure that you have logged into your regular account?

4) Did you change your device or reinstall your game recently?

Few weeks ago, I have heard few more complaints about losing their Magic Beans. But, our enquiry did not go anywhere as those players did not come back to give me further detailsย ๐Ÿ˜ถย Hope you will be able to provide all these needed details! Please reply back by typing in the blank box given below to my comment.

Hope to talk to you soon. Have a Farmtastic rest of the weekendย ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’

• Yuchu
    Options

Thanks @PummyRaj for your prompt reply.

Refer to your above question, pleased to provide my experience for your further action.

Q1) Which device are you using to play the game? iPhone

Q2) Are you playing on a computer? If so, did you update the browser recently? I usually played with the iPhone, but almost logged in and played on a computer once a day.

Q3) Did you make sure that you have logged into your regular account? Yes

Q4) Did you change your device or reinstall your game recently? No

• Yuchu
    Options

Hiย @PummyRaj, it's been a while since our last contact, any update on my lost of magic beans case ?๐Ÿ™„ย 

• PummyRaj
    Answer โœ“
    Options

Hello @Yuchu ๐Ÿค— Hope you are doing OK and handling the heat wave from Mother Nature โ˜€๏ธ๐Ÿ”ฅ

I am sorry for my late response! I did hear back from our Farm In-charge and she told me that there are no other complaints except for you and couple other farmers!

So, this is what she has told me to suggest you....

From your mobile device, you will have to contact the "King Customer Support Care" team through "this Link"

** (Follow the steps defined in Farm Heroes Saga game screenshots). Even-though it says "Game Progress", it will be the same process for getting your lost Magic Beans.

Once you send the complaint, you will receive an automated response to your email ID. Please wait for 3 to 5 days to receive a response from an agent. If you did not hear back for 5 days, then please come back and let us know ๐Ÿ™

I will follow up with you on coming Friday. Until then, please stay safe and cool ๐Ÿฅ ๐Ÿฅ

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?