Gold Bar Price Change???

Options
Irenejd
Irenejd Posts: 58 Level 3

I am trying to buy gold bars. The button says what it usually says 25 bars for $2.99. When it gets to the 'cart' it says it is over $4.00. Has the price changed? Or is there an issue. On my Farm Heroes screen, there is a star there that has a '1' in it. What is that?? Can someone fill me in please? And thank you!

Β«1

Comments

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,040 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi Irene @IrenejdπŸ€— Hearty Welcome back to our Farm King Community!

Hope you are doing great and had a wonderful beginning with the New YearπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

Which device are you using?

1) Can you please show me screenshots of both bundles - (a) where it says $2.99 and (b) the $4.00 one.

** I checked the price of the Gold bars in the Piggy Bank. When I tried to buy that, it still says 2.99 for meπŸ€” And, when I clicked on the β€œShop”, these were the only prices that popped up for me

2) With regards to the "Star" with number 1 on the Piggy Bank -->

It is a latest "improvement" to the Piggy Bank feature. It does nothing. When we buy, the number increases. It does not do anything (for now). Not sure if the Farm Studio has any plans for future

Hope this will answer part of your question. Will discuss about the bundle price difference when you reply backπŸ€—

Talk to you soon and have a Farmtastic rest of the week🍏

• Irenejd
    Options

Hello Pummyraj!!

I am having a super New Year and I hope you are too!

Well, I foolishly did not take a screen shot of the problem purchase attempt!! The issue was on my Windows 10 PC and I had 25 gold coins in my piggy bank, ready to buy. I accessed the purchase option by clicking in the dancing piggy bank up in the right corner in FB. The price said 2.99 and looked exactly like the one above in your post but when I hit purchase, it came up as $4.14 to charge to my FB account. Pic attached of what that looks like now - but not during the issue -with no coins and the number 1 in the star.

I then went to my iPad and it worked just fine, but the number in the star 97 and that's about right. I use the same credentials for the PC game, playing through FB, as I do for my iPad app. I think, but I will check. The 97 is the number of times I have purchased coins. I'm not sure why the PC game is showing 1as it should be the same as the iPad, 97. It always has been.

In neither case, did I click on the Store in the lower right hand corner.

I will build up some more coins today and see if it does it again. I will let you know. Thanks for the info, Pummyraj.

Irene

• Irenejd
    edited January 2023
    Options

OK, Pummyrag! Here is the error again.

Cancelled the sale, of course.

Weird, huh?? Am I doing something wrong???

Thx for any help!

• PummyRaj
    Options

Hello dear IreneπŸ€—

Thank you very much for the detailed explanation πŸ™πŸΌ

Oh! You were trying to buy the Gold bars on Facebook (browser version). Let me check my game and see what it does!

Is this the first time you tried to purchase on Facebook, Irene? Technically, the number on the Piggy Bank should be same, unless it is also different like the Bonnie feature and evensπŸ€”πŸ€”

Let me find out! Our Community In-charge has left for the day. So, I will get back to you tomorrow πŸ‘

** Note: In your 3rd post where you have included the screenshots of cancelling the purchase, you have included an image that contains your email address. May I request you to block that part as this is a public forum and everybody can see our comments. Thank youπŸ’œ

• PummyRaj
    Options

Hi Irene πŸ€—

Our Farm Community In-charge has found out that there is an issue on Facebook and the Game Studio is looking into it πŸ‘ Until the glitch is fixed, the players are advices not to make purchases on Facebook.

And, I am still finding out about the number difference on both Piggy banks. So, I will get back to you on thatπŸ‘

Talk to you soon. Have a lovely rest of the day and wonderful weekend ahead🍏🍏

• PummyRaj
    Options

Hello Irene @Irenejd πŸ€—

The Farm Studio team is looking into the issue you are experiencing. They need to know below information please...

Are you playing from USA or Canada?

If you are playing from USA, are you using a Canadian PayPal account?

• Irenejd
    Options

I am playing from the USA using a USA account.

Thx, Pummyraj! (Check below....for my duh! Sorry.)

YESTERDAY'S MESSAGE!!! I forgot to hit POST COMMENT

Oh, duh! I did not even think to block that email address. It is fixed now. Thank you for noticing!

The number in the star on the browser always matched the star number on my iPad prior to this. I have purchased on Facebook several times in the browser. And I have purchased several times on my iPad in the app. It is a mix of using both. I have at least 97 purchases in total over the 3 or 4 year period which includes both the browser and the iPad app.

Thank you, Pummyraj!

• Irenejd
    Options

I am sorry there is a glitch. But it makes me feel good that it is reported and they are looking into it. 😍

• PummyRaj
    Options

Thank you for clarifying about where you are playing from and your PayPal account, IreneπŸ€— Also, it will be helpful helpful to them to know that this is the first time you have been experiencing this glitch!

And, no problem! I am glad that I have noticed it and our Farm In-charge was able to delete the email address for you❀️

And, yeah! I have told her that you have purchased for 97 times until now (the number on the Piggy Bank proves thatπŸ˜‰).

P.S: You can call me Pummy πŸ€—

• Irenejd
    Options

Thanks, Pummy! This is the first time that this glitch has happened.

Looking forward to what you find out!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?