Ntrl1
Ntrl1 Posts: 3 Newbie

My magic beans disappeared after yrs of playing. No new device

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 36,499 Candy Moderator
    edited January 2023
    Options

Hello @Ntrl1 πŸ€— Hearty Welcome to our lovely Farm King Community!

I am sorry to hear that you have lost the Magic Beans from your game πŸ˜•

Can you please clarify something for me… do you remember how many Magic Beans you had? And, did you notice that you lost them all of a sudden OR gradually?

Please reply back by typing in the blank box given below to my comment.

Talk to you soon! Have a Farmtastic rest of the day 🌻

• Ntrl1
    Options

Nor sure how many but it was a great amount and they also just disappeared

• Ntrl1
    Options

Another thing im on levell 4234 if that helps with determining the amount

• PummyRaj
    Options

Hello again @Ntrl1πŸ€— Happy Sunday🌻

The level we are on right now will not help to determine how many Magic Beans you might have had in your game!!

I would like you to check this page from our Help Center page --> Where are my Boosters (click on these Green letters)

** Please ignore the title, but read the contents. Do you think you might have deleted the "App Data"? If you did, that must be the cause for losing your Magic BeansπŸ˜•

Are your boosters (Shovel, Tractor, etc.,) intact or did you lose them too?

I would suggest you to contact the "Customer Support" team and request them to reimburse your Magic Beans. Please follow below steps directly from your game App on your mobile device...

** From game Home screen, click on that 3 lined circle --> Now, click on "Customer Care" tab --> From "Popular Topics", select "Purchases and Gold bars" --> Now, click on "Why can't I find my boosters" option --> In the appeared screen, scroll all the way down till you see "Contact Us" tab --> A form will appear and please fill out all the needed details.

Hoping that the Customer Support team will be able to help you to recover your Magic BeansπŸ₯

Please let me know if there is anything else you need help with!

Thank you for posting in the Community! Have a Farmtastic rest of the day ahead

• mitchmon
    mitchmon Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Can anyone tell me why my beans just disappear when i dont use them at all?

I will collect from friends log out and when i log in again they are gone . This has been happening for awhile now

• mitchmon
    mitchmon Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Can anyone tell me why my beans just disappear when i dont use them at all?

I will collect from friends log out and when i log in again they are gone . This has been happening for awhile now

• PummyRaj
    Options

Hello @mitchmonπŸ€— Hearty Welcome to our lovely Farm King Community!

I am sorry to hear that Magic Beans are disappearing from your game!

• Can you please tell me which device you are using?
    • Next time, can you take a screenshot of the Map screen, after you have collected Magic Beans from your friends; And another screenshot after you lost them;

I have been hearing complaints from few more farmers about losing the Magic Beans. Our Farm In-charge is investigating this issue.

Please provide the details I have asked above, and let's go from there.

You can reply back by typing in the blank box given below to my comment. And to post the screenshots, tap on the 2nd icon that is located in the bottom left corner of the comment box.

Talk to you soon. Have a great rest of the weekπŸ₯•πŸ₯•

• Razorqueen
    Razorqueen Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

This happened to me, too. I have been playing for years and had thousands of beans. Then they disappeared and the game makes it much harder to get them now, it seems.

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,036 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Oh dear that is not good. Did you know if you don't uncheck the companions it uses beans?

the best thing to do is contact player support from within your game if you're using a device. They can look at your account and see if they can spot what's happened. Due to data security we cannot do that in the community so it's better to do that πŸ€—

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?