Not getting rewards

Options
Marcie-2
Marcie-2 Posts: 26 Level 2
I haven't had any of those green cows/pigs (whatever) to get stars for reward companions for over 300 games.  I've gone back and have 3 stars for all of them and at the end of the list and just three question marks showing.  Why am I not getting any miore?

Best Answer

Answers

• Marcie-2
    Options
    actually its 250 games,  I'm on game 1360 and the last one was at 1110
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,834 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @Marcie-2,

A Warm Welcome to the King Community, where you can seek Answers / Suggestions from your fellow players in any King Games' Sections :)

Yes, the things you are talking about are called "Companions" and like you said, level # 1110 is the last level we gain them.  It is strange to hear that you still have to gain 3 more Companions when you have 3 stars in all the levels where you gain these Companions.

** I am attaching 2 screenshots from my game, just from first & last pages....

Can you please provide the screenshot of your game where it is showing the "Question Marks"?  So that, we can have more idea what Companions might be missing?

Looking forward to talk to you and assist you further!  Have a nice day/evening :+1:
  • Marcie-2
    Options
    Pummy_Raj said:
    Hello @Marcie-2,

A Warm Welcome to the King Community, where you can seek Answers / Suggestions from your fellow players in any King Games' Sections :)

Yes, the things you are talking about are called "Companions" and like you said, level # 1110 is the last level we gain them.  It is strange to hear that you still have to gain 3 more Companions when you have 3 stars in all the levels where you gain these Companions.

** I am attaching 2 screenshots from my game, just from first & last pages....

Can you please provide the screenshot of your game where it is showing the "Question Marks"?  So that, we can have more idea what Companions might be missing?

Looking forward to talk to you and assist you further!  Have a nice day/evening :+1:

i am attaching last last page of companions and last page of rewards.  Rewards is where the question marks show up

• Marcie-2
    Options
    Sorry if I messed up this comment section, not very good at it, but figuring it out.  Here are pics of my Companions and Rewards.... the last page of each
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,375 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options
     @Marcie-2 mine is the same, its because the companions stopped at level 1110 like @Pummy_Raj said, so we just have the ?. They might bring them back in the future but there are no plans to at this time. This is how it looks on computer:

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?