Comments

• yusindarputry
    yusindarputry Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options
    What level of help is this?
  • yusindarputry
    yusindarputry Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options
    Please help me answer this level , because I have difficulty to level 2471 ... because it's still coming soon
  • Cali49
    Cali49 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I am unable to connect to the internet.  My internet connections are working properly.  I cannot connect through Facebook.   It has been almost a month.  Can I get support on fixing the problem.  Thank you.
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 34,125 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @yusindarputry and @Cali49,

Hearty Welcome to both of you to the Farm Heroes section of our friendly King Community 😊

@yusindarputry, with regards to your Question, those las5 3 Companions are not available in the game yet!!  They might come in the future... only King will decide that 😃. 

And with regards to the level # 2471, that is the available last Level right now and you will have to wait a bit more for new levels to arrive.  Congratulations on reaching to the top 👍👌

@cali49, ONLY remedy left for you is to delete and reinstall the App.  This can only solve the glitch you are having right now!!  No other solution for it as there is no apparent cause for it :(
    I faced the same issue about 2 months ago and until I reinstalled the App, I could not play the game!!  Important heads-up... you will be loosing any and all saved up boosters with Reinstallation!!  But your Goldbars and Magic beans stay intact 👍👍

Please let me know if I can be of further assistance!  To write back, please tap on “Type your Comment” box located below 

All the very best to both of you and have a great day/evening!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?