The studio wants your feedback! Do you know how the Cropsie Multiplier works?

QueenBQueenB Posts: 2,790 Community Moderator
edited July 26 in Studio Area
Have you ever noticed you can speed up the process on collecting your Cropsies?

This Cropsie Multiplier helps you collect more Cropsies with fewer moves!

When you make a match next to a target Cropsie, a number will appear on it. This shows how many Cropsies the value is.

E.g. a Cropsie with the number 2 on, will be worth 3 if when collecting it on the next move.

Your opinion matters to us, so to make your game the best it can be, we want your feedback on the Cropsie Multiplier!

Have you noticed this feature while playing?

Do you get how this feature works exactly and how you can benefit from it?

Farm Heroes Saga - The studio is hunting for feedback, share yours here
Royal Championship, whaaat πŸ§ Check it out here

Comments

• Filly_McBeanFilly_McBean Posts: 60 ✭✭✭
    Yes
  • QueenBQueenB Posts: 2,790 Community Moderator
    Anybody else who knows about this feature? πŸ˜ƒ 

• firebombmarkusfirebombmarkus Posts: 8,773 Superstar
    I've noticed this and I love it. It's so useful when you are almost reaching your goal. I will tag @Pummy Raj and @Chicken_Slayer to tell us their opinion 😊

The only way outside is inside. Namaste πŸ™πŸ»
    🌈
    Beginner's Corner in Candy Crush Saga
    🌈
    Vote for portal in Friends Saga
    🌈
  • Chicken_SlayerChicken_Slayer Posts: 9,923 Superstar
    Thank you @firebombmarkus I do know about this feature and use it a lot! Did you know if you use the superfruit booster it adds points to crops. Making matches on grass adds points too, and you get a maximum of 9 points on a cropsie if you are lucky enough to have "cascading crops" (crops that fall onto the board and match themselves up more than once before you take another move) You also get extra points on cropsies in hero mode. 
    Its really helpful on levels where maybe you need to collect 99 apples but only have a few on the board :) 

You can find out more about our Superstars here

Please give us an accept all lives button! Vote here

Farm heroes addict slaying chickens since 2013. Wife, mother, youtuber, blogger, co-running a group with Mr slayer, endlessly trying to defeat Rancid while raising younger versions of their dad and I. We have no chance!

• bearwithmebearwithme Posts: 3,827 Superstar
    Yes I know about this and it has definitely helped me at times - especially as @Chicken_Slayer says - if you can get cascades of cropsies and of course getting the cropsies on grass will certainly help too.  😊

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." - Winnie the Pooh

Be sure to come check out the  Beginner's Corner and visit the lounge area πŸ’•πŸ’•

If you are new to the community please check here for helpful info: Learn more about the King Community
  • Dirty_NurseDirty_Nurse Posts: 299 ✭✭✭✭
    ...Why is there a post about this?  It’s common sense and anyone that plays a few levels will easily figure it out.
  • QueenBQueenB Posts: 2,790 Community Moderator
    This is the kind of feedback we want @Dirty_Nurse, so thanks for sharing πŸ€—

• Speedy70Speedy70 Posts: 9

Hi
    my new level 2576 are free in the PC but not in Andriod cell phone Samsung S9 Plus
    Thanks a lot.

Many greens

Speedy70
  • RegalRenzRegalRenz Posts: 6,151 Superstar
    I have noticed it and it makes it much easier to reach the targets especially when there's grass around. 

For a chance to win up to 100 gold bars plus access to Backstage enter the Mystery Thief competition here.

Your opinion matters! Please take the community survey by clicking here.
  • Otter2Otter2 Posts: 6
    Yes I know it well, thanks
  • gustavodgustavod Posts: 1
    voy a comenzar hoy
  • RancidRancid Posts: 187 Game Expert
    It is helpful, but it's also a two-edged sword. If you have a multiplier with apples and strawberries and you choose to match the apples, you can lose the multipliers on the strawberries.
  • Keddy30103_Keddy30103_ Posts: 3
    Yes, I know how it works. I count it up before making my next move. If there's one with a large number but no matches AND I have a chance to beat the level I use a shovel to collect it. 

Gotta watch doing this though. It doesn't count as a move BUT the board shifts and you might mess up your actual planned move.