Rewards! We'd love to hear your thoughts 🙏

Options

Comments

• ladym
    ladym Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    To whom this may concern,
    I used to have 500,000 beans.. and some how I used them all and was down to 0... Now, I am back to 50,000 but I am scared to use them. It would be nice that if you go over the past area and win you should automatically win the beans - no matter if its 1, 2, or 3 stars..

It would also be nice to be able to win gold bars - if your coming in 1st, 2nd or 3rd place in the race to complete the level.

It would be nice if the raccoon would be able to give something extra when completing the level, like beans, or life, or shovel, grower, cleaner, the doggy, etc..

thank you
    M

• MonicaKayLowe
    MonicaKayLowe Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options
    I feel ya, however; the rewards do make it a little more interesting for me. I try to collect all the boosters so I can to have when I need them most. 
  • DAllison
    DAllison Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options
    Well me too but with only five lives it gets boring.  Boosters are good
  • Lauritza
    Lauritza Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    Hi! I remained with only 25 beans, because the last levels are very difficult, so some extra beans will be excellent. I like the dog, the shovel and extra moves. How about a snowball breacker?

• dorisbryant1
    dorisbryant1 Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options
    I haven't reached the level with the beans yet. I have just started on 1000's
  • DAllison
    Options
  • firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi guys 🤗 So much great feedback here! I think there are a lot of rewards in this game especially when Bonnie is around. It's always useful when you get beans but I have like 150 000 and that's not a problem for me. I would like to see more opportunities to win gold bars. Maybe every 7th day you can get some gold bars in a daily gift box, that would make everyone happy as you can't always win the Episode Race.
  • DAllison
    Options
    Good idea but would be great if you could change ways to get lives   No friends of mine seem to be available when I am online.  
  • tez37
    tez37 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I think farm hero’s is a cheating game my fiancé gets a free life or 3 extra moves by watching video I can’t, she has had this feature for over a year now. Also the magic beans don’t work for me on rancid raccoon, I get more % off if I don’t use magic beans my fiancé always gets extra % off if she uses magic beans.  
  • DAllison
    Options
    I don’t have the video option either and can’t get extra lives EVER

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?