🌱 1-2-3 Grow! We want your feedback here ☀️ | Find the Golden Egg and win Gold 🐣
🎂Happy 6th Anniversary, Farm! Win 50 Gold Bars here 🍒 | More Gold with your favourite cropsies here 🥕☀️

Episode Release! We love to hear your thoughts!

Comments

• Bobbi1Bobbi1 Posts: 2 New Bee
    No magic beans - Game basically useless will not be playing it anymore.  Good luck to all that stay.  Not this kid
  • aljones13aljones13 Posts: 4 New Bee
    1) How long does it take you to beat new levels when they're released? 
    At this point, I enter the new episode only shortly after it's been released. Some new levels I can get through quickly (still earning gold pins), while others I get stuck on. I personally think this is because not all pieces of the game work the same in new levels. For example, I'm stuck on level 2369 now, and the mushrooms don't behave the same way they have since inception  So, all of a sudden, I have to adjust to a new way of playing, which is frustrating. I think I've been on this level for 3 days now, which is pretty long for me. 

2) Do you feel like you receive new levels regularly enough? Would you want more or less new levels? Yes, I feel like they are released regularly enough  I have been chasing the "beat the last level" quest for over a year now, and FINALLY did it a week ago. That was the first time that I've been waiting for an episode release. As long as challenges are also available, I think the number of episodes is fine. 

3) Do you play events? How do you feel about the number of levels you receive in events? I love the events! I play them all the time, and look forward to their weekend release. However, it's been a couple weeks now since I've gotten an event, so there's been nothing to break up my regular game play. Not a fan of that, especially when I'm stuck on a level! 
  • SaraGasparSaraGaspar Posts: 41 Level 2
    1) Normally 24 hours.
    2) No, waiting time about 15 days.
    3) yes, lately I have received few events.
  • QueenBQueenB Posts: 4,126 Community Manager
    @aljones13, welcome to the Studio Area and thanks for your feedback 😉

Regarding the Mushrooms situation, this has been flagged to the studio so it's being looked at but we're still waiting to hear back.

There's a thread which you can follow here. As for the events, sorry to hear you haven't had any lately, this is actually a great feedback as the events comes and goes and not all player have access to it.

Special events and extra features are available only during specific time frames and only for randomly chosen groups of players and devices from time to time.

If you do not see this special event in your game at the moment then rest assured it'll be coming your way soon in the future!

We'd like to reassure you that sometimes you'll have features that other players do not, so we try to make sure you won't miss out on the fun :) 

Farm Heroes Saga - The studio is hunting for feedback, share yours here
    Don't miss out on Gold Bars here
    FHSS: Don't miss out on Level Tips here.

Don't forget to wash your hands 😉

• aljones13aljones13 Posts: 4 New Bee
    QueenB said:

If you do not see this special event in your game at the moment then rest assured it'll be coming your way soon in the future!

We'd like to reassure you that sometimes you'll have features that other players do not, so we try to make sure you won't miss out on the fun :) 

I understand, just not sure how groups are chosen or if there's a way to ensure certain users aren't in the "no events" groups for a month at a time...
  • TonyaWTonyaW Posts: 2 New Bee
    Would love for episodes to be released more frequently. Generally I complete a new one in 3 to 4 days. Currently completed level 2770, and patiently waiting for next episode. 
  • joiceeannejoiceeanne Posts: 12 Level 2
    I've completed all available levels.  It would be nice if special events would automatically be triggered for those of us in the waiting room.  We would still like to play!  Currently I have nothing to do but replay old levels.
  • stan1981stan1981 Posts: 1,575 Legend
    1 week per episode. 
    1 event per week. 

Regards, 
    Stan
  • luanacbluanacb Posts: 56 Level 3
    Hi community people! I fall in love more and more with the farm heroes saga! I'm at level 2343 and it will get harder and harder! Events always appear to me that make my game even cooler! I hope it always remains exciting! kisses
  • karen8karen8 Posts: 1 New Bee
    I am not very far along even though I have been playing for years so why do I need to know what every single thing on the screen does? So annoying.
  • wayneondabrain18wayneondabrain18 Posts: 7 Level 2
    Is this better then Crushing Candy? Asking for a friend ;)
    QueenB said:
    The studio would like to hear your thoughts on how frequently they release new levels and new features in Farm Heroes Saga!

2) Do you feel like you receive new levels regularly enough? Would you want more or less new levels?

3) Do you play events? How do you feel about the number of levels you receive in events?

All your comments will go straight to the team that works on the game. 

Don't be afraid to be brutally honest 😉

Terms & Conditions

I don't play it but think I should give it a try :awesome:
    QueenB said:
    The studio would like to hear your thoughts on how frequently they release new levels and new features in Farm Heroes Saga!

2) Do you feel like you receive new levels regularly enough? Would you want more or less new levels?

3) Do you play events? How do you feel about the number of levels you receive in events?

All your comments will go straight to the team that works on the game. 

Don't be afraid to be brutally honest 😉

Terms & Conditions

• Chicken_SlayerChicken_Slayer Posts: 11,641 Superstar
    Is this better then Crushing Candy? Asking for a friend ;)
    imo yes :D Look at their cute faces!

You can find out more about our Superstars here

Please give us an accept all lives button! Vote here

Stay home if you feel poorly! Lets keep everyone safe!

Farm heroes addict slaying chickens since 2013. Wife, mother, youtuber, blogger, co-running a group with Mr slayer, endlessly trying to defeat Rancid while raising younger versions of their dad and I. We have no chance!