👉 Claim your 7th Bday badge + a chance to Win Gold Bars 🥳 HERE
👉 Challenge the Farm Heroes Senior Produce 💃💪 HERE

Episode Release! We love to hear your thoughts!

1235Next

Comments

• luanacbluanacb Posts: 56 Level 3
    Hello! When new levels are released I love it. sometimes it takes 3 to 4 moves to complete.
    I still have levels to complete of course I like a lot when new levels are released.
    Events is something I like too much and I think the levels are good enough, as long as I think it could be longer to allow enough time to complete.
    Overall, I love Farm Heroes Saga and for me it's the best game!
    kisses
  • Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• Kchambers70Kchambers70 Posts: 5 Level 2
    I am coming close to the end, but I am loving the new features!! Keep it up.

• stan1981stan1981 Posts: 3,417 Legend
    I still at 1410... still far ...
    Regards, 
    Stan
    Bobbi1 disse:
    Sem feijões mágicos - o jogo basicamente inútil não será mais jogado. Boa sorte a todos que ficam. Não é esse garoto
    Hi! Don't even tell me about running out of beans to play with! It's terrible isn't it? Sometimes I run out of beans and take much longer to pass the level!
    So let's hope our beans don't run out! hehe
    What's better to play? 
    Hello! Within Farm heroes saga the best to play is when you have events and you win a lot of things. Another thing I love about the game is when Bonny shows up!
  • MmmkingfanMmmkingfan Posts: 37 Level 2
    I like the extra side levels and contests. I really liked the small quests. It really helped to earn boosters to pass some of the more difficult levels.

• stan1981stan1981 Posts: 3,417 Legend
    Yes, the quest is good.
    except that I have the treasure mill quest which can’t be completed...
    but at least I got 2 other quests to work on.
    also harvest rush event is nice too, luckily my side top 3 players usually less than 1000 crops, hence easier to get into top 3.
    Regards, 
    Stan
  • Olivia_LimOlivia_Lim Posts: 206 Level 3

It really depends.. especially hard level, can take up to 5 days to complete it.. however, some of the normal level also take time to complete.. last year I beat all levels until I waited for the new episode to be released but now I can't chase it anymore.. because the hard levels really tough.. but when I accumulate enough booster, I may be can try to complete it slightly faster.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.