Episode Release! We love to hear your thoughts!

Comments

• MarilynJMarilynJ Posts: 1
    First off, I’m not at a level where I’m in wait for new levels, so this is a non issue for me
    Absolutely love the special events!  This is where I acquire my beans. Number of levels on them are appropriate however, why must you make those final one or two levels near impossible?  I would truly like to know the percentage of regular players who actually pass them. Forget about Cropsie Garden, I feel exactly the same as everyone else.  Get rid of it!  Also what’s up with companion rewards?  Why are the last few companion rewards blanked out?  Why are they not active to play?  I have the majority of all the companions with the exception of a couple.  I would love it if you add more of them, or at least activate the final few on the board.  All in all, I do love this darn addicting game!  Usually takes anywhere from immediately to 10 days to pass a level for me.  Thanks for giving us the opportunity to give our feedback
  • YankizzimaYankizzima Posts: 1
    edited September 5
    **Edit by CM: Unsupported language**
  • hzenrickhzenrick Posts: 13
    Favorite game love it way to much some days it's all I do well for the most part lol as far as the special games go they are a challenge but in the cropsie  garden it takes to many beans and the new game where we make the flower grow I didn't realize that I was using my beans I thought that you gave them for us to use for the flower to grow I found out when I went to play against rancid and had no beans left I last thing my birthday is 9/7 and I'm turning 50 so to win would be the best birthday present ever thanks for the game happy fan forever
  • QueenBQueenB Posts: 2,822 Community Moderator
    @Yankizzima, welcome to our Community 😃

I'm sorry but we only use English on the King Community, to make sure that everyone understands and can be understood. Please feel free to re-post your question in English and one of our member will be happy to help you.

Thanks for your understanding and have a great day!

Farm Heroes Saga - The studio is hunting for feedback, share yours here
    Royal Championship, whaaat 🧐 Check it out here

• Chicken_SlayerChicken_Slayer Posts: 9,956 Superstar
    Hi @MarilynJ and welcome to the community!
    The last 3 companions in the farm club with the ? haven't been made. For some reason they decided to put them on hold right there, so they may be back at some point but they may not. 
    I agree with the level hardness. If you don't use boosters it does take an unreasonable amount of time :(

You can find out more about our Superstars here

Please give us an accept all lives button! Vote here

Farm heroes addict slaying chickens since 2013. Wife, mother, youtuber, blogger, co-running a group with Mr slayer, endlessly trying to defeat Rancid while raising younger versions of their dad and I. We have no chance!

• curtnay333curtnay333 Posts: 2
    It all depends on the difficulty of the level and the number of boosts and helpers I have.I fell the amount of levels if fine I wouldn't want more I wouldn't be able to keep up.I don't remember competing in any events but then again my memory fails me at times. LOL
  • SaraGasparSaraGaspar Posts: 40
    edited September 6
    edited September 6
  • bBelangerbBelanger Posts: 1
    I like having the new levels at least once a week. I wish you could earn gold bars in the game. I find the  Companions very helpful but some are impossible to get. I love the challenges. 
  • curtnay333curtnay333 Posts: 2
    earning gold bars in game would make it much more appealing

Good Morning. i'm portuguese and i like the race, the competition makes the game more interesting, but it must be fair, i'm at stage 2621 in the middle of a race, one of the competitors is over and i can't start because there are no new level updates in google store yet , so the interest turns to frustration.I think that the prizes should be more attractive.
  • QueenBQueenB Posts: 2,822 Community Moderator
    @hzenrick 

Hunter wishes you a Happy Birthday 🎂🎁🎊🎉🥂

Farm Heroes Saga - The studio is hunting for feedback, share yours here
    Royal Championship, whaaat 🧐 Check it out here

• firebombmarkusfirebombmarkus Posts: 8,843 Superstar
    Thank you @QueenB and congrats to others 😊

The only way outside is inside. Namaste 🙏🏻
    🌈
    Beginner's Corner in Candy Crush Saga
    🌈
    Vote for portal in Friends Saga
    🌈
    Shake Piggy Bank - Friends Saga
    🌈
  • bearwithmebearwithme Posts: 3,881 Superstar
    Thank you very much @QueenB, the gold will definitely come in handy. 
    Congratulations to my fellow gold bar winners. 😊🎉🍾

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." - Winnie the Pooh

Be sure to come check out the  Beginner's Corner and visit the lounge area 💕💕

If you are new to the community please check here for helpful info: Learn more about the King Community