Need help on level 184!

Options
Annie_Soutter
Annie_Soutter Posts: 170 Level 3
edited November 2019 in Discussions
PLEASE HELP!!!  184 is impassable the way it is and the game help reflects a different version of it. I have been trying to get through for nearly 2 weeks and on average am always left with at least 100 crops to get, 3 times I have been under 50. I have used all my beans and tools to no avail. 

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options
    In my version, the is one of my levels a Rancid level. I used my companion and did not buy any bonus moves. I also did not use any boosters in the game. I had 25 moves and could grab apples, carrots and water. Where possible, I made matches on the grassed area near the bottom. On my first attempt, I won with 5 moves remaining. I then turned off my companion and won the level on the last move. I hope some of this has helped you.

• Annie_Soutter
    Options
    Rancid, thanks for your deflating news, unfortunately my game only has 21 moves so Im not sure why you have more moves ( maybe because you have such a nasty character :-)) and as I said the help is not the same game.
  • Annie_Soutter
    Options
    Hi Rancid, I have just watched the Help again
    a. there are 27 moves, I have 21 
    b. there are non scoring strawberries as well as onions ( I dont have strawberries) 
    c. there are at least 60% less rancid crops
    therefore much more scoring to be had and then the game finished with 2 turns to go so they finished with 25 moves with a much easier game. I have played exactly as you did making my moves toward the square of grassed area and have played consistently since your message but still am left with usually with over 100. I will wait until the help is updated and then try again as I have no reason to believe in its current form I can win. I can only use my companion when I get more beans for logging in so usually only 4 times, they didn't help me at all, mostly landing next to a rancid crop ( because there are so many!!).
    Thank you for your attention
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options
    Oh dear! With four less moves than me, it would be difficult. Try saving your daily bonus boosters and use them towards the end of the level. That is the only other free help I can offer you at the moment.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?