"Something went wrong. Please reload" keeps coming up. (Reported to the Studio)!

Options

Answers

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi guys,

So update was made on the game on Facebook yesterday, can you please let me know if this has fixed the issue? 

Please clear the cache first and give the game another try and see if that helps.

Please let me know how it goes as the team wants your feedback, thanks 🙏🙏🙏
  • ebee8472
    ebee8472 Posts: 65 Level 2
    Options
    QueenB said:
    Hi guys,

So update was made on the game on Facebook yesterday, can you please let me know if this has fixed the issue? 

Please clear the cache first and give the game another try and see if that helps.

Please let me know how it goes as the team wants your feedback, thanks 🙏🙏🙏
    did that with chrome, after clearing cache, tested on gameroom and facebook, same error.
  • wolivier
    wolivier Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options
    My Farm Heroes stopped working two weeks ago.  My ID is 2921208780.  It starts loading and then this appears: Nothing I do will change this, and I don't think the problem is Flash - all my other software that needs Flash is still working perfectly.

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @wolivier and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 I am sorry you are experiencing this issue. I will tag @Chicken_Slayer and @PummyRaj to assist you with this. Have a wonderful day 🤗
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,965 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @sabinewinter09 A Warm Welcome to the Farm Heroes section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game!  It looks like you are playing on a PC...  Can you please tell me which browser you are using?  

** IF you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, to write back.  

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!
  • yatish355
    yatish355 Posts: 50 Level 2
    Options
    I
    @sabinewinter09 have you tried to play the game on a different browser? As far as I noticed your browser is Flash player enabled.Which browser is it? Advising from my experience that Internet explorer 11 or Chrome will help you in resolving your problem. Clear the cache of browser and update your computer and Cleanup the disk so that RAM of your computer may function properly.
  • tmjones
    tmjones Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    I have been receiving the "something went wrong" for about a month or more now. I have the game room on my laptop. What is happening and how can I fix it?
  • ebee8472
    ebee8472 Posts: 65 Level 2
    Options
    tmjones said:
    I have been receiving the "something went wrong" for about a month or more now. I have the game room on my laptop. What is happening and how can I fix it?
    a month? this has been going on for me since a few days before Halloween for me. just tried it today, still got that screen....annoying, huh?
  • Tupence
    Tupence Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options
    Type your commentBad news , mine is the same 3 months now, they need to do something soon.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?