Level freezes when Companion gets activated! FIXED on version 5.32.8!!!

Options

Answers

• Suepetal
    Suepetal Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I am also having the same problem on level 2045. Having trouble on Laptop and iPad Pro. I get anywhere between 3 and 10 moves and then it just freezes. I have tried ALL recommendations to fix it, but still no good. Please KING can you fix this problem

• celiamanafu
    celiamanafu Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Level 1914 freezes! i use Samsung mobile on android! we restarted the mobile. in vain! what happens? What is the solution?

• Rumkata
    Rumkata Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I have the same freezing problem on level 2996. Could it be solved and how?

• AbhinavSargar
    AbhinavSargar Posts: 3,726 Level 5
    Options

Hi @tinatyo66

Welcome to the Community,

Sorry to hear your problem on game freezing.

While technical issues are very frustrating the great news is that they are also generally quite easily fixed. The first thing we need to do is make sure that your device is running as smoothly as possible. Checking for updates on your game and device Ensuring that your device and the game app are the latest and most up to date versions is really important as it means that not only will your device run as smoothly as possible, but also that you can take advantage of the latest levels, features and promotions that we have released. We’ve created this helpful video to guide you along the process, take a look!

If you’re already on the most up to date version of your game and operative system, or once you’ve updated them, and crashing still happens, we can perform the following actions:

Force closing your apps

There’s different way of doing this depending on your device’s make and model. You can either clear your device’s memory or through the application manager in your device’s settings.

Restarting your device Again, it all comes to the make and model of your device. There’s two generic ways for you to restart your Android device:

Soft reset: press and hold down the power button for approx. 20 seconds. You should see your device turning off and back on.

Hard reset: take off your device’s battery cover and remove the battery. Insert back the battery after approx. 30 seconds and turn your device on using the power button. Checking the storage on your device Make sure that you have sufficient free storage on your device, we normally recommend having at least 2GB free. Reinstalling the game apps

If the previous steps haven't worked, then, as a last resort, we can try reinstalling the game. This will generally fix most other issues but before performing this step please be aware of the following:

Back up your progress: make sure that your game progress is safely backed up to either Facebook or a King account. If you use Facebook then make sure the last level you played was while you were connected. If you don't use Facebook then make sure you have created a King account.

NOTE! Lost boosters: this step will delete all of your saved boosters, extra lives and reset any extra features such as Daily Bonus or extra challenges that you have completed. These items and features are saved directly to the device's memory then reinstalling the game, unfortunately, clears them from your game. We will of course, replace any purchased boosters you may lose during this step, but we do not replace any lost free items which may have been won or awarded while playing. Please keep this in mind before performing this action! Once you have backed up your game progress and considered the lost boosters, you can now uninstall the game.

For this:

Go to your device's Settings app

Tap Apps or Application manager (this may differ depending on your device)

Tap the app you want to uninstall

Tap Uninstall You can now reinstall the game app via the Google Play Store:

Open the Google Play Store app

Tap Menu and go to “My Apps and games” -> “All” Tap the game app you want to reinstall

Tap Install All that’s left to do is for you to log back in via Facebook or the King account to restore your game progress and Gold Bars.

If none of the above works, please be sure to check that your device is compatible with our games. 

As technology is constantly advancing, it's not possible to give a specific list of devices which are or not compatible, as this regularly changes. To give some broad guidelines, if your device is older than 2 years since it's manufacture, it's possible the specification may no longer be sufficient to deliver the seamless and feature-packed content you're familiar with.

If your device is older, we can only provide recommendations which might free up the necessary resource to enjoy the game.

- Be sure to close other background apps, to maximise memory and processor

- Turn the device on a regular basis, as this clears down the background caching of data. Leave it off for 10 seconds as often as is practical.

Some additional things to consider are making sure that you have updated your Android OS version.

Usually you can do that by navigating to Settings > About Phone > System Updates > Update.

Reseting the Settings in the Google Play app can also help:

-Go to apps and find the app called 'Settings'

-Locate the menu called 'Apps'

-Scroll down until you find the 'Google Play Store'

-From here click on 'Clear data' then clear cache.

-Please notice that you will get a warning when clicking the 'Clear data' button

- don't worry as it's just a reset.

-Reboot the device and try playing again. Please note that boosters and lives are not saved through our servers which means these methods can reset your saved up boosters or lives. If all else fails, don't forget you can play almost all of our games at King.com or via Facebook!

Still having a problem with your game? Why not ask other players for help in our Community? Here you can also discover our Community Superstars, competitions, off topic conversations and much much more! Simply go to the home page here and select the game you wish to explore. 

Check here if above dicussion doesn't help.

If above doesn't helps, check here .

For beans,check here and here .

I hope this helps.

• Mihaitz
    Mihaitz Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

level 2694 farm heroes saga freez after few moves, on samsung phone and desktop to, please solve it!

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
    Options

Did u all try to play without the use of any companion ...

don’t use any companion

• Akjk
    Akjk Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

I cleared level 1950 of farm hero saga. When i click to play level 1951 it does not load. Please help

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
    Options

Can try to play without the use of companion ???

• Wonderland_Rabbit
    Wonderland_Rabbit Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

The game keeps freezing in level 2027, I had Bonnie on forth generation and now she’s back to first but the level still freezes after a few moves. I’m using Apple phone app. I’ve attached a couple of photos of different times I’ve tried. I can’t move on with the game if I can’t finish the level. What do I do?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?