Level freezes when Companion gets activated! FIXED on version 5.32.8!!!

Options

Answers

• Becky0709
    Becky0709 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I am having the same problem with level 2996 after 3 moves.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 35,843 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello again @merpet

The reason for your "level freezing", is the Companion. A bug popped out with the new Weed Blocker or the new version! And it is affecting the usage of Companions.

Unfortunately, there is no news on when this issue will be fixed! So, till then it's fixed, we have to play the game without any Companions.

If you would like to know more about this issue, or comment anything else, here is the main thread ---> "Level Freezing with Companions"

I will close this thread now as the team would like to keep all the complaints in a single thread.

Thank you for understanding! Have a great rest of the day/evening! 🌺

• PummyRaj
    Options

Hello again @RosaHase 🤗

I am very glad to know that your game is working! And, your English is just fine and I understood completely 👍️

I will have to close this thread now, so that our Farm Community In-charge can merge this thread with the main one ---> Glitch with Companions

Enjoy your game! Have a wonderful day and a great week 🌺

• PummyRaj
    Options

Hello @tdtaylor Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community 🤗

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game!! Can you please tell me few things...

1) Does the game has Eggs OR Snow Balls?

2) Are you using any Companion to play the game?

3) did you try without taking the help of Companion?

A new bug popped out and Companions are causing the level to freeze, once they are activated! It is the same on both PC and Mobile devices, it seems!! But, I will confirm again!

So the only work-around for now is "not to use" the Companions and play our game!! I know how much useful the Companions are... especially in the Egg levels, Flower levels, and the Bombs / Rockets levels! But, unfortunately there is nothing else we (the players) can do until the Farm Studio team brings in a fix!!

NOTE: I will close this thread now as I am redirecting you to the main thread ---> "Game Freezing WITH Companions" If you have anything else to comment, please click on that link (in Green Fonts) and post your comment in the empty dialogue box located at the bottom of the page.

Hope this made sense and clarifies! Have a great rest of the day/evening! 🌺

• PummyRaj
    Options

Hello again @CorrineP I can understand how upset and frustrated you must be!!

I would suggest you to go to the main thread about this complaint ---> "Game Freezing WITH Companions" and post your comment and also mention that you have lost the boosters due to this issue (click on Green fonts above)

I will close this thread now, so that all the players with this issue can post in the same place to make it easy for the Farm Team to collect the info.

Thank you for your patience and understanding! Have a great rest of the day/evening! 🌺

• PummyRaj
    Options

Hello again @rachel69

I am very glad to know that playing the game without Companions has worked for you. You will have to do the same UNTIL the issue gets fixed.

But unfortunately, the team does not have the fix date yet. I will redirect you to the main thread about this complaint ---> "Freezing Issue WITH Companions", so that you can post your comments in future and also keep an eye for any updates!

Since I am sending you to the main thread (you will have to click on the Green fonts above), I will close this thread as the team would like to keep all the complaints in a single place.

Hope this made sense! Thank you very much for your patience! Have great rest of the day/evening! 🌺

• jass73
    jass73 Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

I'm in level 2940, and always the first bom explode, the game frize. What do i do to continue?

Thanks a lot

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
    Options

Don’t take any companion and try again

• taisrodriguesdsa
    Options

Estou tendo o mesmo problema.no nível 1029. O pior foi que desinstalei e instalei de novo pra ver se voltava, e não voltou. Conclusão, perdi meus booster a toa. Tinha muitos boosters 😢

• sdmndfghkamcr
    sdmndfghkamcr Posts: 12,777 Level 5
    Options

Me,too.It happened in 2885 : (

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?