๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now in Farm Heroes Saga ๐ŸŒถ

Roadblock, not able to get past it! (Reported to the Studio)!

Options

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 36,101 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @Carrie1234 Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community ๐Ÿค—

I am very sorry to know that you are having issue with the Road Block!! Unfortunately, this issue has been affecting some of the players from a while. It has been reported to the Farm Team Studio team and they are looking into it and working hard for a fix!

Can you please head to the main thread by clicking on this link ---> "Road Block Issue" and post your complaint there?ย The details you will have to post in that thread are ---> (1) Your Device (2) Are you logged in through Facebook OR Kingdom account (3) Yourย user ID number

** Since I am redirecting you to the main discussion, this post will be closed now!

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding! Hope the issue resolves soon!ย Have a wonderful weekend ๏ปฟ๐ŸŒธ

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,019 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi @medicmandy and welcome to the community. I am sorry you are not happy. The studio ARE actively working on it, but its taking a little longer to fix. I am not sure if its related to Facebook requests getting lost which needs to be fixed by Facebook who do not rush anything. However they do not like unhappy players despite how it seems, so it is an active issue and as soo as they can have it fixed they will.

Do you have a mobile device you could try usig to see if that works?

• mkocevar
    mkocevar Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

been at the road block for 3 days sent out tons of friend requests

• cbowling
    cbowling Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited February 2020
    Options

I have won level 850 in Farm Hero's Saga at least a dozen times now. I do not get any beans when I win and I am not taken to the road block. I have sent many messages to King games regarding this and all I get back is how to win the game. I really like this game but I am sick and tired of not getting to the next level after I win. I have tried to ask friends to help me with the road block but get nothing. HELP me please or I will just quit playing King games . Thanks Cheryl Bowling

• Noggy
    Noggy Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

I have passed level 1135 last Wednesday, so I had to wait 3 days for the road block to be cleared, I asked friends then on Saturday the 3 days were cleared, when I logged in it said unlock in 3 days 23 hours and 49 minutes, its been like this since almost a week now, does anyone know how to solve this problem, it's very annoying since farm heroes was updated. I don't like this new version at all.

• Noggy
    Noggy Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

I have already asked friends 3 times, waited until Saturday to play and still its the same thing saying every day unlock in 3 days, can't get pass the road block. ๐Ÿ˜”

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 36,101 Candy Moderator
    edited February 2020
    Options

Hello Cheryl @cbowling Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community ๐Ÿค—

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!

1) Not able to pass the "Road Block" is a known issue that is affecting the players who play on King.com and few Facebook players!! The Farm Studio team is working on it to fix but unfortunately, it is taking a lot more time than expected!!

** SO, the best and only work-around for this is to play the game on a Mobile device OR if you have Windows 10 installed on your PC, download the game through Microsoft Store. We do not have Roadblocks in either of those!

2) With regards to "Not receiving Magic Beans" -- it is not usual issue at all!! And I am very sorry to hear that you are missing out on all those Beans!!

** I need to ask you something... Have you not received the Magic Beans on any of the levels OR just this one level # 850?

If it is just this level, then the reason would be, once we gain all 3 stars and collect the Magic Beans for a level, no more Beans will be given no matter how many times we win it!!

If it is for all of the levels, please let me know! And we will talk further on what to do and how to follow up ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ

Please reply back to my questions and clarify, so that I can assist you further. You can simply type your reply in the dialogue box provided below.

Talk to you soon! Have a wonderful rest of the day/evening! ๐ŸŒบ

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
    Options

Can u try to clear rancid lvl 846 with 2*?

• SammySid
    SammySid Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

Hey Noggy, I figured out that you have to beat Rancid with 2 stars and then will clear the roadblock.

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,019 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi @Noggy sadly the issue is still persisting. I will see if there is any update. Welcome to the community :)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?