Roadblock, not able to get past it! (Reported to the Studio)!

Options

Answers

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
    Options
    Is abt lvl 846 where u can get the key from rancid !!! Not lvl 850 
  • caratu
    caratu Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
    Every time I get to a Roadblock with Farm Heroes Saga I get stuck. The timer never counts down. I am playing on a PC, through Facebook with Windows 10 and my ID is 1420394420. Why can't they fix this glitch?
  • stan1981
    Options
    Yes ... they still working on it and no timeline yet ... 
    can u try to clear rancid lvl with 2* 
    or play on phone device ? 
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 35,844 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @caratu, Hope you are having a nice week :) 

Unfortunately, there has been many other issues, that have popped up in the game!  And I guess because of that, the Farm Studio might not have time to look into the Road Block Issue!!  

As of now, the only remedy we have is to play the game on a Mobile Device.  Since you have mentioned that the Road Block is on Windows 10, looks like that is also not an remedy to play the game!!  

Here is the main thread for issue.  Please keep an eye on it to know about the updates by clicking on this link ---> "Road Block Issue" 

Very Sorry for not being much of a help!  Thank you for your patience and understanding!  
  • medicmandy
    medicmandy Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
  • stan1981
    Options
    They are still fixing it but no timeline yet.
    so can u try to clear rancid lvl with 2* or possible to play on phone device where there is no road block
  • Sandyruby
    Sandyruby Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options
    Why is my roadblock still stuck after a month
  • stan1981
    Options
    Can u try to clear rancid lvl by 2* it. Else able to play on a phone device ? 

This is a known issue but when will it be fix - unknown yet 
  • Chinkapin
    Chinkapin Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Why is my roadblock clock not counting down?   I have not been able to play for over a week!
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 35,844 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @Sandyruby, and @Chinkapin, A Warm Welcome to both of you to our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear that you too are experiencing this glitch!! 

Unfortunately, the Farm Studio team are not able to find the fix and it is taking longer than expected!  Also, the bugs and glitches that have popped up with Companions, the new "Grass weed Blocker", and the Snow Ball levels, did not make it easy either!! 

Looks like Windows 10 platform is also having this same issue!!   That's why, until the team can find a fix for the issue, the only work-around we have now is to play the game on Mobile devices! 

Here is the main thread about this discussion.  Please head there and keep an eye for any updates on the issue ---->>  "Issue WITH Road Block on PC"

Since I am redirecting you to the main thread, we will close this thread, as the team would like to keep all the comments in a single place.

Thank you for understanding and your patience!  Have a nice day/evening!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?