Farm Heroes Saga keeps telling me to reload on King.com & Facebook! (FIXED)!

Options

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,691 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

@piaandersson I do know its not as easy as copying levels from one device to another. Its all different coding and programming and that came straight from the horses mouth so to speak. We asked about that when we had the chance to have a Q & A session with some of the kingsters. Did you know each version, mobile, pc and king have their own dedicated teams? And that was where they ran into trouble as what worked for one, doesn't work for another. Anything on the site is more complicated than mobile so sadly its not that straight forward. That is why pc didn't have events that mobiles have. That is also why some of the levels differ in another format.

As far as I know they work in priority order for which has the most players. The king site isn't actually the most as people tend to log in either facebook or play on mobiles but I haven't heard that they are taking it away from the site, and I am fairly sure I would have heard whispers. Even if I couldn't share. If that had been the case, I wouldn't be telling people they are working on it as that is the news Queen B had from the studio. Sometimes we cannot share things (NDA and all that) in which case we have to be careful what we say. In this instance we have been told they are working on it so that is what we are passing on.

I do actually agree with you about the other points. It should have been done before. Other games have. I don't know why it wasn't, but I do know there will be as reason for it. Some studios are bigger than others so some will have more staff than others.

I also agree that the change over should have been handled before changing so much game content. There are so many AB tests running at the moment its obvious to me that something is going to go wrong somewhere. But I am just a player and I don't make the game. All game companies are the same for that it seems. At least Farm Heroes is worked on even if it takes time to fix. Lets hope its not much longer 🙏

• TheCatLady
    TheCatLady Posts: 16 Level 2
    Options

@Chicken_Slayer, I do not have any other way to access King.com. I am a senior living near the poverty level way out in the country. So I only have a simple cell phone for emergencies and no ability to upgrade to Windows 10 just so I play this one game. Somebody mentioned playing through FB, but I couldn't find a way to do it and gave up after an hour of wasting my limited internet bandwidth. Like @Marianne321, Farm Heroes Saga is the only game I play, so this has really impacted me. Of course, I am only one person and King doesn't make any money off of me, so I guess I need to stop complaining and just give up. Obviously I'm not techno savvy, and even when I worked, I always depended on my very smart IT guy to fix things for me :)

• piaandersson
    piaandersson Posts: 1,027 Level 5
    Options

@Chicken_Slayer Why they haven´t get it over to html before. Probably just dragging there feet behind. Because it has been recommened for years that the one that has things running on flash should make it over to html. And it has been know quite some time that the support will end. So they can´t blame it on that they are a small studio.

When it comes to priority. Sure I can understand that the team just for farm heroes look for where most play just farm heroes. But as I said the king.com site are there window for all king-games. So if a player have problem whit one game they might try one of the other king games and that then means that maybe other games get more players. You don´t do that if you play on mobile. So the site king.com are the most important place for the king company.

• Marianne321
    Marianne321 Posts: 33 Level 2
    Options

Actually I play 2 games on King.com the Farm Heroes Saga & the Farm Heroes Super Saga. The original Farm Hero's Saga is the best IMO out of the two.I really like the boosters you get on there & the magic beans & do really enjoy that game. The perks are much better on Farm Hero's Saga & the challenges. It is very addictive & am gutted I'm stuck on level 1001. I did actually try candy crush before & got I think to level 76 or something like that but unfortunately no-one ever helped me to unlock the next episode (not sure if thats due to some communication glitch) like they do with Farm Heroes Saga & for some reason it never automatically unlocked after 3 or 4 days, so is forever stuck there in the same place & I can't play it at all. Not as bothered though as I am with Farm Heroes Saga as that one is deffo my favourite game & the one I'm really gutted about.

I've had helpful advice on here regarding using other devices, problem is because I'm not techno minded I feel panicy about trying it & losing my level spot & my boosters & possibly messing things up & still prefer just using the King.com platform. I really hope it doesn't take months to fix. Think it's awful that you've been waiting since around the 5th of Feb. I only had the problem since yesterday morning & am already frustrated by it & worried over how long it will take to fix!

I do wish you all the best too! xx

• Lady_Choo
    Options

Ah I am sorry, don't give up though! I hate players feeling they have to give up on a game I am extremely passionate about lol. If you are on Facebook you need to be on a computer, if you search in the games it will come up. But they also seem to have an instant game version which isn't quite the same. I can see if I can find the direct link for you if that would help, but unless your game was connected to facebook before, your progress would be different. Maybe just give us a little longer?

• Lady_Choo
    Options

@Marianne321 do you have anyone that could help you with it? I will be honest, you're not alone. Mr Slayer has me installing things for him too. You either can or can't.

I also don't like the FH super as much. Farm heroes champions isn't bad, but I don't know if its rolled out everywhere yet.

@piaandersson again. I agree. I don't know why the delay. I asked about it a couple of years ago when I first heard about it and other games started the switch. They have not been without problems though either.

• TheCatLady
    TheCatLady Posts: 16 Level 2
    Options

Thanks @Chicken_Slayer, @Marianne321 and @piaandersson! I have looked on FB under games, but haven't found anything. I don't have anyone who can help me, since I'm probably the most computer savvy person around my area -- no kids or grandkids, either.

I may try the FH Super, but in the meantime I guess I just have to wait!

• GROSLIER
    GROSLIER Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Good evening, thank you, but I’ve already tried everything for weeks. I also told the audience that I could replay the previous levels without problem so storage, update, closure etc all this is ok. And still this bug to pass the 1509.

I’m playing King with a Macbook. 

I thank you for your help. Cordially.

• GROSLIER
    GROSLIER Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Hello, for several weeks on Candy (game on king) no more possible to send trips and the envelope receiving lives has disappeared!! I contacted support but no response. Thank you for your help

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
    Options

What game u referring too?

n u can post ur qns on specific game area too

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?