Firefly Blockers - What are your Thoughts?

Options

Comments

• Gandzia96
    Gandzia96 Posts: 15 Level 2
    Options
    QueenB said:

Your opinion matters to us 💪

To make your game the best it can be, we want your feedback on the Firefly Blocker. Your comments will go straight to the team that works on the game.

We would like to hear your thoughts on the following: 

1. On a scale from 1-5 (1 low, 5 high), how do you find the way the Firefly works right now? 

2. On a scale from 1-5 (1 low, 5 high), how would you rate the Firefly if:

After reaching the final tier, the Firefly will not reset and it won't be affected by any additional matches or cascades next to it.

3. Is there anything else about the Firefly you’d like to see changed? 

https://youtu.be/HgsRxxQfjIo

Don't be afraid to be brutally honest 😜

• koalasd33
    koalasd33 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

1. On a scale from 1-5 (1 low, 5 high), how do you find the way the Firefly works right now? 

I give it a 5.It's pretty straight forward. I thought it would be a new obstacle that would take moves away from collecting characters, but it's an added bonus.

2. On a scale from 1-5 (1 low, 5 high), how would you rate the Firefly if:

After reaching the final tier, the Firefly will not reset and it won't be affected by any additional matches or cascades next to it.

3. Is there anything else about the Firefly you’d like to see changed? 

keep the firefly! It's awesome.

• Mbsinkcmo
    Mbsinkcmo Posts: 55 Level 3
    Options

I don't love the fireflies, but also like the challenge (sometimes!) They DO make me yell at my screen when I'm close to clearing them and then subsequent falls close them up again. It would be nice if they could somehow be locked once opened in any level above "easy"... definitely verklempt on this question! Keep them, but make them increasingly easier for harder levels. Final answer.😊😬

• wafercookieflippers
    wafercookieflippers Posts: 4,637 Legend
    Options

@QueenB thanks for the opportunity to provide Feedback!

I would rate the current fireflies 3/5. The resetting often takes up extra moves or shovels if I have Bonnie. I still enjoy them and would rather keep them as is than see them go completely.

If the resetting would only go down one tier, meaning they are now tier 2, then that is still challenging enough so that would definitely be a 5/5. I would probably like the totally-lit version too for 5/5.

♥️🐳

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
    Options

Ooo ... now the firefly don’t reset anymore ... wonderful feature ...

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

I thought I was imaging that.

• Ichka
    Ichka Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Firefly levels were the ones that would make me just give up and take long breaks. So annoying and not fun challenging. Never bring them back!

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,858 Friends Moderator
    Options

I agree with @Rancid. Now that the fireflies don't reset, they behave like 2-step flowers. Question 1: The fireflies were challenging but made the game interesting for seasoned players. I'd give this feature a 4.

Question 2: Not resetting makes this feature much easier, so I guess this is better for a lot of players, both new and seasoned. I'd give it a 3.

Question 3: Maybe you need to add a "butterfly net" booster to capture the fireflies.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

A butterfly net you say? I could arrange that.

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,547 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

I love the changes to the fireflies!! They wasted so many moves.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?