Any advice on how to beat level 3050 without boosters?

Options
MountainMom
MountainMom Posts: 10,645 Friends Moderator

I am stuck on level 3050 and prefer not to use boosters. Any advice will be appreciated. I know I've got to make the spiders jump a lot and the numbers of igniters and shells are challenging. I hope I don't need to wait for the "magical board," as one player called it.

Comments

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,960 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @MountainMom - I hope you have been enjoying your time in our community! I use boosters and I am not as far along as you are. I know that my fellow Superstar @Chicken_Slayer doesn't use boosters but she also is not as far as you are. I found a video - but this person ends up using two shovels and 3 tractors and one of the companions abilities.

I watched the video - it reminds me of a similar level I recently completed. I think one of the bigger challenges is getting all the clams because it doesn't appear that more will show up until you have collected at least one or two that are in the spiders web. Also - if you use companions, I would definitely use the one that helps collect the firecrackers. I have found in the past that if I concentrates on getting what I consider the bigger challenges out of the way - I will collect the amount of cropsies while I am going after the other objectives (clams and firecrackers) and also the two spiders. I don't know if this helps at all. I will also tag @Rancid. He may be as far as you are and is another expert player so he maybe able to provide you with some good tips.

Good luck! 😊

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,386 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

I had a look at it and I got close. But close isn't enough to pass the level. You do need a LOT of cascading crops so that they move spiders and set firecrackers off without you having to make a match each time, but that only works on some boards. I would suggest if you haven't got anywhere in 5 moves to quit and start again.

I hope that they will change it by the time I get there in my own game, but we can let @QueenMia and @QueenB know that we have feedback for that level. I don't use boosters other than shovels either as @bearwithme said πŸ˜’

And yes, you have to start removing some of the oysters before any more fall down.

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,645 Friends Moderator
    Options

Thank you @Chicken_Slayer and @bearwithme for sharing your insights and suggestions for level 3050. I'll play 5 time and wait for more lives!

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options

Thanks for the tag @Chicken_Slayer πŸ‘οΈ

This is great feedback which I will make sure gets passed on to the studio. πŸ˜‰

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

I am only up to about level 2500. So without even looking at the level, I would target firecrackers first by getting cropsies to cascade as much as possible. Doing that seems to deal with at least half of the spiders in any level that I have played.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?