Farm is celebrating 10 years! πŸ‘©β€πŸŒΎπŸ§‘β€πŸŒΎ
πŸŽ‰πŸšœ Get all the info HERE

Difficult level

Options
Nana_Equiya_Maud
Nana_Equiya_Maud Posts: 12 Level 2

I think when a crusher is stuck on a level for more than a week (or a month), help can be sought from a friend crusher so that the game goes on

7 votes

Active Β· Last Updated

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,720 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to this community

This is not an idea. if you have problems with your game go to the support area and post it there.

You will definitely be helped there. Thank you and please understand!

@QueenB

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi @Nana_Equiya_Maud and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 May I ask you to tell me which game exactly are you referring to?

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,720 Sweet Legend
    edited June 2020
    Options

Hello again. Complement.

For every game there are videos and help on the Internet. Please enter it there and you will be helped. Good luck and you can do it!

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,619 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hello @Nana_Equiya_Maud, I think this is a great idea. I am not sure how it would be implemented so that inactivity wasn't counted as time "stuck" on a level. Perhaps there could be an "Ask a friend for help" option. Interestingly, Pet Rescue Saga has added a feature that gives players who are at the end of current levels the opportunity to play a level where another player is stuck. I don't know if it allows you to choose which player to help or which level to play. Maybe this could be implemented in Farm Heroes Saga along with an "Ask a friend for help" button to provide a target for those players willing to play a level for someone else. What do you think?

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options

@Nana_Equiya_Maud just to confirm, this idea which I think is a good one btw, is for Farm Heroes Saga right? Just asking since you mentioned "when a crusher is stuck on a level".

Hope you can confirm πŸ€—

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?