🔥 Super Hot Right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone level badges level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000

Hello! Please introduce yourself and say Hi!

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,478 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Hello there! New Bee Players! 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Let's introduce myself! 😉

I am Diamond Lim (You can also called me Lim is short as well). I am 22 years old (from Malaysia 🇲🇾) while still Diamond Diaries Moderator (also Diamond Diaries Expert Player) that I can still help players to solve any levels and problems on Diamond Diaries Community. 💍😄

Of course! I always love playing Diamond Diaries Saga as this game is my best favourite and opinion King's Game forever especially I love linking charms and also love diamonds and beautiful destinations! 💎😍

I am not just Diamond Diaries Moderator, that's right! They also called me "Queen of the Tags / Tagging Queen / Hero" as they always need my help to tag them when new exciting contests and threads around King Community. 😉

Anyway, I am still very busy to do (also sadness sometimes) and dislike chatting in my real life mostly.

And I have Learning Disabilities (from 2009 to present) then I have speaking languages are very slow and bad. I have speaking four languages are Chinese (Main/Major Language), Cantonese, Malay (But Minor/Lessly) and English. I speak and write English is little bad but I love to speak and write English better than Chinese. But I can still do and help players around King Community from early 2019 to present. (I joined on King Community on 14th July 2018) 😊

So I will still trying my best to do and help players around King Community! 👍😄

I am shining like a diamond! Sassy! 💍😄

Anyway, Which King's game have you playing? 😊

If you have playing Farm Heroes Super Saga, you can also check more this games' exciting news, threads and contests here 👇😊

Hot right now in Farm Heroes Super Saga here and in King Community here 🌶️👑

🍏 Direct line to the Farm Heroes Super Saga team: Super Question Quests!

Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

Check more exciting and fun categories on King Community here! 👑🤩

If you are not playing Farm Heroes Super Saga, please select your correct game area here. 😉

You can also check more King Community Topics such as Learn more guides around King Community and etc on my below signature (click on spoiler warming button) here. 👇

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😊

💎 Diamond Lim 💎

(Diamond Diaries Moderator)

• Angle123
    Angle123 Posts: 8 Level 2

Can I get a life plz

• Angle123

I'm stuck can I plz get some life guys

• Angle123

Can I get a life plz

• Angle123

I need farm friends

• Kareem_alfaris1962
    Kareem_alfaris1962 Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited May 2022

*Edited by CM: 🤔 Oops! Please repost in English so everyone can understand - Our House Rules

• Diamond_Lim
    edited June 2022

Hello there! New Bee Players! 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Let's introduce myself! 😉

I am Diamond Lim (You can also called me Lim is short as well). I am 23 years old (from Malaysia 🇲🇾) while still Diamond Diaries Moderator (also Diamond Diaries Expert Player) that I can still help players to solve any levels and problems on Diamond Diaries Community. 💍😄

Of course! I always love playing Diamond Diaries Saga as this game is my best favourite and opinion King's Game forever especially I love linking charms and also love diamonds and beautiful destinations! 💎😍

I am not just Diamond Diaries Moderator, that's right! They also called me "Queen of the Tags / Tagging Queen / Hero" as they always need my help to tag them when new exciting contests and threads around King Community. 😉

Anyway, I am still very busy to do (also sadness sometimes) and dislike chatting in my real life mostly.

And I have Learning Disabilities (from 2009 to present) then I have speaking languages are very slow and bad. I have speaking four languages are Chinese (Main/Major Language), Cantonese, Malay (But Minor/Lessly) and English. I speak and write English is little bad but I love to speak and write English better than Chinese. But I can still do and help players around King Community from early 2019 to present. (I joined on King Community on 14th July 2018) 😊

So I will still trying my best to do and help players around King Community! 👍😄

I am shining like a diamond! Sassy! 💍😄

Anyway, Which King's game have you playing? 😊

If you have playing Farm Heroes Super Saga, you can also check more this games' exciting news, threads and contests here 👇😊

🍏 Direct line to the Farm Heroes Super Saga team: Super Question Quests! and We're looking for Farm Heroes Super Saga testers here! 😮

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

Check more exciting and fun categories on King Community here! 👑🤩

If you are not playing Farm Heroes Super Saga, please select your correct game area here. 😉

You can also check more King Community Topics such as Learn more guides around King Community and etc on my below signature (click on spoiler warming button) here. 👇

💎 Diamond Lim 💎

(Diamond Diaries Moderator)

• Diamond_Lim

Hello there and Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👋😊

If you have playing Farm Heroes Super Saga, you can also check more this games' exciting news, threads and contests here 👇😊

🍅 Which cropsie are you here? 😊

🍏 Direct line to the Farm Heroes Super Saga team: Super Question Quests!

• Hi all I'm am rather new to this FH game I have been playing the other one for a while now and candy crush also I am desperately seeking some friends to add me , I don't know how to do it unless I already know the person on fb and invite them to the game but most don't play the games as they are not all in there 30s and disabled so have the extra time mostly they are all working ,older or parents and super busy and some are All minus the older person part young working mum's and dad's is what I meant lol. So please add I do play most days only take a day off on weekends or if I'm not very well.

Thanks in advance

Mandy

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?