🔥 Super Hot Right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone level badges level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000
Farm Heroes Saga is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Join the Live Virtual event on April 30! 🗓️

Super Questions Quests: Make the game even more croptastic!

Options

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,751 Sweet Legend
    Options

@Diamond_Lim

Hello Lim

Thanks for tagging.🤗

So to the answer: I've been playing this game for a very long time. I like this game much better than Farm Hereos.The favorite boosters are the Handschuhe.Im game a fruit changer would be helpful, a hand.

Yes, I look at the ads to get boosters. There are problems with the extra movements.Either the image is black or it freezes after the display. This game is one of my favorite games. If I didn't play it anymore, it would have to change completely. New reward hours of life, as you hardly get life from players. New Booster Fruit Exchange

I'm from Germany and play on the Android tablet.

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,662 Friends Moderator
    edited January 2023
    Options

Hello @Lola_Pop, Since answering this question last year, I downloaded FHSS and replayed dozens of levels previously played on my sister's device. I like several unique features of this game: the wind which makes cropsies move in the direction of a swipe, the scoring with target Super cropsies, the opportunity to win boosters by watching ads, and the collection bins for cropsies make it easy to see my progress. I also think the colors are less intense, which is an improvement. The layout is great -- player stats at the top of the page, boosters at bottom. The background graphics are serene on each level and the progress map -- I love the country settings. I hope this game keeps its uniqueness and does not try to mimic FHS -- I like the squirrels and goat better than some of the farm animals in FHS. I have also gotten far enough to enjoy the quests and the ability to trade coins for boosters.

I still find the animation a bit explosive -- sometimes it reminds me of Papa Pear, where the peppers would start popping so quickly that I was not able to follow why it was happening. I prefer my moves to have predictable effects.

I plan to play this game more often, so I look forward to its challenges. I don't know if you are still accepting this type of feedback, but since my initial feedback was not "insightful" enough to earn a badge, I thought I would try again. I'd love to earn the badge.

• brotbernd
    brotbernd Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited January 2023
    Options

*Edited by CM: 🤔 Oops! Please repost in English so everyone can understand - Our House Rule

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,856 Candy Moderator
    edited January 2023
    Options

Hello @brotbernd 🤗 Hearty Welcome to our Super Farm King Community!

I am sorry! Our Community supports English language ONLY for everybody to communicate and understand better. Hence, please come back and post your question again through this link --> Ask A Question in Farm Heroes Super Saga

Thank you for understanding and see you again soon!

Have a Super Farmtastic rest of the day🍐

• MountainMom
    edited January 2023
    Options

Dear @PummyRaj, Are you monitoring this thread for the CM? I have given feedback on pages 4 and 7 and am now on level 74 in FHSS -- still early in the game, but playing more frequently. I am curious what it takes to earn this badge for feedback. Did I just miss a deadline?

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,856 Candy Moderator
    Options

Yes dear, I am! No, there is a deadline for this either!!

And, I too did not receive the badge (even-though I have provided my feedback in all of the threads)!

Let me talk to the CM again and get back to you👍️

• MountainMom
    Options

Dear @PummyRaj, You are the best! Thank you for the follow-up. I finally got the badge! And I am glad to see that you did, too!

• Princess_Jessica
    Princess_Jessica Posts: 8,120 Jelly Moderator
    Options

Hello everyone I have just started playing the game but so far it seems like so much fun it's not to hard but not simple I know as I progress in the levels it's going to become more and more to be able to pass these levels but I thinkni can do it thanks 😊

• suchy19934
    suchy19934 Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited April 2023
    Options

Edited by CM: 🤔 Oops! Please repost in English so everyone can understand - Our House Rules

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?