🔥 Super Hot Right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone level badges level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000

Super Questions Quests: Make the game even more croptastic!

Options

Comments

• ALIXKATERINE
    ALIXKATERINE Posts: 317 Level 3
    Options

@Lola_Pop

I particularly like King games, I almost play them all. And I love FHSS. Your vegetables are moving. However, I have found myself stuck in the game. With slow progress and reinforcements, I don't think are enough. I would like you to add more boosted and lightness so that the game is smooth and to be able to move forward. 🍅🥕💧

• Angel_Natasha
    Angel_Natasha Posts: 11,632 Level 5
    Options

Hello❣❣❣

I played very few but I did enjoy playing the game and I loved the graphics. Also the noise is very interesting ❣❣

• Amoonmoon
    Amoonmoon Posts: 18,566 Level 5
    Options

@Lola_Pop

@Diamond_Lim

It was the first game of the kangaroo.

Candy crush saga

Even though I'm someone who doesn't believe in games, I didn't expect to play any other.

Through the community you have also downloaded

Candy crush friends saga

And now i'm playing it every day, and maybe I'm addicted to it more because of my team.

Team spirit, I think, is the most important element of interaction, encouragement, support, and a lot more.

I don't know, maybe I'll download this game too soon or someday.

• Carol-38
    Carol-38 Posts: 10,878 Level 5
    Options

Haven't played it yet but thinking of downloading at some stage.

• CassD
    CassD Posts: 18,516 Level 5
    Options

Hi @Lola_Pop. I love the graphics in FHSS and the individual cropsies, super cropsies and characters, especially the goats and squirrels, but it would be great to have the same boosters as in FHS. Better boosters would certainly help me to progress. This is the game I tend to leave to one side, as I find it quite difficult to pass levels, although I do find it to be relaxing. One thing I have found difficult at times is to see which cropsie is located behind the frost/ice.

I also believe that it should be advertised more widely, as I only discovered it by accident.

Perhaps it would be good to have adverts to help gain boosters or lives, although I have never had them for any King games

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,619 Friends Moderator
    Options

I play Farm Heroes Saga every day, but do not have Farm Heroes Super Saga downloaded on my PC or tablet. I played FHSS briefly on my sister's tablet. The cropsies are more brilliant in FHSS, but I did not like how they tended to be more explosive. I think the game would be more interesting if there was a way to "purchase" boosters without money (similar to "buying" 3 shovels in FHS). I like getting boosters by watching ads, but I don't care for the ones that are too long and have adult themes (e.g., infidelity) or are very gruesome.

• DarDarW
    DarDarW Posts: 1,272 Level 4
    Options

Do you like getting rewards for watching ads? Why, why not? What would you change about the experience?

Who doesn't LOVE getting rewards🥰 personally I am thankful for the extra ways of getting rewards so I think it's great and I consider it a win, win... King and their advertisers are happy and so are we. If I could change anything about it, it would be the length of the ads some of them seem way toooo long but still I grin and bear it the sake of the prize 🥰

• FarkasneKa2020
    FarkasneKa2020 Posts: 489 Level 3
    Options
    I'm already at level 1077 in FHSS. 
    i love the returning bonus.
    my favorite is the hedgehog, 
    squirrel.
    sometimes the commercials are too long.
    it would be a good help to complete a given level.

• Racoon7
    Racoon7 Posts: 15,996 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi @Lola_Pop I have recently started playing this game I currently on level 65. I am going to comment on each thread listed above.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?