🏆 Claim your level milestone level badges level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000
Farm Heroes Saga is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Join the Live Virtual event on April 30! 🗓️

Game frozen

Options
megger
megger Posts: 2 Newbie

Hi . I have finished level 2050 but the game won't go on to the next level. I can play past this level on android but not on facebook.

Best Answers

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 11,816 Level 2
    edited November 2020 Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @megger, welcome to the Community!

ℹ️ Sometimes the Mobile & Facebook versions of the Game will have a different number of Levels.

• At times, the latest Levels are first released onto Mobile & then adapted for Facebook and sometimes it's the other way around. This means there can be different numbers of Levels on different platforms for a particular Game. These will catch up when the different App Stores update their pages & include the new content.

🔺 If you have no further Levels to play, you might have reached the end of the available content. This happens when you've played all the Levels that are accessible. From the Map screen, you can see new Levels or Episodes if they're available. If they're not, you'll see a sign or symbol which tells you that you've played everything possible. In Farm Heroes Super Saga, the signs for the end of content appears like this ↓↓↓

A pop-up will appear to let you new Levels are being created and will disappear & allow you to move forward -provided you've updated your Game- once the new content has become available.

🔺 To be sure you are playing the newest content, you need to update the Game via your App Store.

• You can manually check if you have the latest version of the Game by visiting the App Store & seeing if the button shows 'Update'. Here are the links you need to get more information on how to do this:
  • Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,460 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

I find this similar answer by Pummy Raj the Superstar that I hope you can understand to read it :

If you are playing Farm Heroes Super Saga, and using a PC, level # 2050 is the last available level for now. Unfortunately, the Studio has not yet released the following levels. But, if you have a mobile device like a smart phone OR a tablet/iPad, you can play many more levels.

I hope this answer! 😊

And Yes! I see many players completed level 1415 on Diamond Diaries Saga with PC unfortunately they are waiting for new levels are still not released yet too. 😢

If you want to win gold bars on this game, you can click here to join and answer on this game's contests that you can chance to win gold bars. 😊

Have a nice and safety day! 😊

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,766 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/discussion/275418/freezing-stopping#latest

Hello and welcome to this community

Please go to this link. If it doesn't help you, you will have to uninstall and reinstall the game. Uninstalling the booster and life can be lost. As it doesn't save your device and your game !!

Hope I could help you!!!

Good luck

Please get in touch !!!

Thank you

Answers

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 11,816 Level 2
    edited November 2020 Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @megger, welcome to the Community!

ℹ️ Sometimes the Mobile & Facebook versions of the Game will have a different number of Levels.

• At times, the latest Levels are first released onto Mobile & then adapted for Facebook and sometimes it's the other way around. This means there can be different numbers of Levels on different platforms for a particular Game. These will catch up when the different App Stores update their pages & include the new content.

🔺 If you have no further Levels to play, you might have reached the end of the available content. This happens when you've played all the Levels that are accessible. From the Map screen, you can see new Levels or Episodes if they're available. If they're not, you'll see a sign or symbol which tells you that you've played everything possible. In Farm Heroes Super Saga, the signs for the end of content appears like this ↓↓↓

A pop-up will appear to let you new Levels are being created and will disappear & allow you to move forward -provided you've updated your Game- once the new content has become available.

🔺 To be sure you are playing the newest content, you need to update the Game via your App Store.

• You can manually check if you have the latest version of the Game by visiting the App Store & seeing if the button shows 'Update'. Here are the links you need to get more information on how to do this:
  • Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,460 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

I find this similar answer by Pummy Raj the Superstar that I hope you can understand to read it :

If you are playing Farm Heroes Super Saga, and using a PC, level # 2050 is the last available level for now. Unfortunately, the Studio has not yet released the following levels. But, if you have a mobile device like a smart phone OR a tablet/iPad, you can play many more levels.

I hope this answer! 😊

And Yes! I see many players completed level 1415 on Diamond Diaries Saga with PC unfortunately they are waiting for new levels are still not released yet too. 😢

If you want to win gold bars on this game, you can click here to join and answer on this game's contests that you can chance to win gold bars. 😊

Have a nice and safety day! 😊

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,766 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/discussion/275418/freezing-stopping#latest

Hello and welcome to this community

Please go to this link. If it doesn't help you, you will have to uninstall and reinstall the game. Uninstalling the booster and life can be lost. As it doesn't save your device and your game !!

Hope I could help you!!!

Good luck

Please get in touch !!!

Thank you

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?