🍏 Super Suggestion Box

Options
2Β»

Comments

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,040 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello dear @spoekie πŸ€—

When did you start playing the game and what level are you at? We have a feature called "Quests" - just like in Farm Heroes Saga 🀩

Even we do not have Ads in our game, there are other options to achieve the boosters....

1) Through Quests --> Everyday, we will receive 3 Quests. Once you finish those available quests, new quests will appear after 24th hour. And with each quest, you will receive rewards - vary from Silver coins to boosters;

2) Through "Fidget's Adventure" --> Some farmers have a special feature called Fidget Adventure. This also runs for 24 hours. Once Fidget finishes his adventure, we will receive various rewards -- again varies from Silver coins to boosters;

3) And finally, through "Feature of the Day" --> I might be wrong about this name, as we have never received any introduction about this feature... but, it just appeared. If you have this feature in your game, make sure to play everyday and fulfill the requirement to receive farmtastic boosters (4 out of 7 days) -- a Watering can, a Gardening Glove and Basket.

** Number 2 and 3 might still be in testing. But, Quests is a feature that all Farmers have. And also the Country show - you play and win the levels - which gives you growth. With which, you grow your plant (Just like the 1-2-3 Cropsie in FHS) in given time. At the end of the country show, you will receive Silver Coins as reward.

πŸ‘‰οΈ You can buy Watering Cans and Gardening Gloves with these silver coins. Please see this comment if you would like to know how to buy boosters with Silver coins

• PummyRaj
    Options

Hello dear @Lola_Pop ο»ΏπŸ€—

I would like to see more ways to earn Gold Bars in the game. A while ago, we used to receive 1 free GB every day!! But, this was cancelled after few months πŸ˜•

So, the question would be - how and where to add GB --> My suggestions would be...

1) 5 or 10 GB as a reward for finishing "feature of the day" --> At present, we are receiving one each of Watering can, Gardening glove and Basket. So 1/7 days, it would be GB prize instead of the boosters;

2) GB as a reward for the Country Show --> We used to have 5 days Country Show and I don't see it anymore!! May be you guys can bring it back and reward 10 GB to those Farmers who reach at least 3rd stage. The final stage achievers can be rewarded with even more Gold Bars;

3) Through Fidget Adventure --> Since the goodies we receive vary each time, can one of the rewards be 1 or 2 Gold Bars?

I could be too greedy with the amounts of GB suggestions! But, you guys know better 😍 πŸ’œ

• kimsmitgytder
    kimsmitgytder Posts: 342 Level 3
    Options

Hi @Lola_Pop

I am also agreed with @Diamond_Lim suggested for a daily bonus features I don't have any ads more to get extra moves

Thanks @Diamond_Lim for tagging me

• secretcroplover
    Options

Hi ,I have a suggestion for all the games when you have friends that need help with lives to try to pass level's ect I think it would be a good idea to be able to request or ask for certain items such like as baskets and watering cans on this game ,free swap and striped / normal lally pops in Candy crush and only be able to request once per day when you start new and as you progress up the levels being able to ask for better things and more often and same thing for sending overall making it so you can receive and request at least one of all bonus help items or even gold bars to purchase the items say at a minimum of 3 hourly going down from once per day and keep the ability to send lives as it is already. I think it would be a great way to pull in more people to play the games also maybe even have a option to receive one free of each item for watching a 30-45 second ads you would just have it in the link to purchase the items you already have there which then you can also show all of the items to purchase first and at the bottom the link to the free via ad ones. It will help out those who are not always able to buy item but help you with maybe drawing in more players and enticing more people to purchase maybe a vip ticket for a month where you can get so much for free each day also option on a monthly vip ticket in the same place as last idea you are adding more to the free and the purchase but keeping the other things that are there to earn bonuses too keeping the games totally as they are just with more options for free, gifts and purchased items to help all progress .

I hope you have a good look into these options and find a way to incorporate them .

• PummyRaj
    Options

Hello again Mandy @secretcroplover πŸ€—

Those are some nice suggestions πŸ˜€ I am sure our Farm In-charge will send these suggestions to the game studio!

But, about the suggestion of watching Ads to get a free booster - this option is available in the game for many players. But, this is still under testing phase! Hence, all of the players do not have this feature yet!!

Also, this feature will not be available for all the players all the time!! The game studios send these test features to few groups at a time, and when their turn is over, the feature will be moved to few other groups!

I am thinking that you are not in that group of players yet to receive the feature. Once your turn comes, you too will experience and enjoy the feature for sure 😍 πŸ‘οΈ

Have a Super Farmtastic rest of the day and see you around 🍐🍐

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?