🔥 Super Hot Right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone level badges level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000

No Reward after completing quest in Farm Heroes Super Saga?

Answers

• ntpsdmc
    ntpsdmc Posts: 0 Newbie
    edited April 2019
    It s seem you don t care the game anymore. More than a year I can t send life to my neighbours
    Don t receive the price. Says " Internet doesn t work" or "Great you won " and the prices doesn t appears
    I think you don t give a hoot with the Farm Heroes Super Saga, Maybe you should close it 
    Because I love the game, I am still playind and got the items for the price... and there are NOTHING at all
  • suebidoo
    suebidoo Posts: 5 Level 2
    I have never received any rewards from quests . I use edge with a score of 492 . I have cleared my cache & deleted & reinstalled game & also tried using chrome but I still get no connection error or I receive a reward that never shows . My ID is 10209901394550728 please can you add me to your list ?
  • suebidoo
    suebidoo Posts: 5 Level 2
    Hi I have the same issue as I have never received rewards from quests , either showing no internet connection or receive a reward that doesn't show up . I use edge with a score of 492 , I have deleted game & reinstalled & cleared the cache . I have also tried using chrome & still no rewards show . My ID is 10209901394550728 
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,600 Candy Moderator
    Hello @suebidoo, Hearty Welcome to the Farm Heroes Super Section of our friendly King Community :)

I have noticed that you have posted your question in below thread also where it belongs :+1: 
    https://community.king.com/en/farm-heroes-super-saga/discussion/253328/no-reward-after-completing-quest-in-farm-heroes-super-saga#latest 

Our Community Manager @MarkHawk is taking care of the issue and at present collecting all the data from the players who ever is not receiving the prizes after finishing the Quests.  Please keep above link bookmarked, so that you can have any & all updates :+1:  

Thank you for posting & have a great day/evening =)

This thread will be closed considering as "Duplicate Post".
  • MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
    Hi guys,

Thanks to all of you who have provided your player ID. I have forwarded this to the studio so that they can work on locating the issue.

Anyone who hasn't provided their player ID please post in this thread.
  • Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,689 Sweet Legend
    Hello!

I was able to pick up my reward from the big fruits. Only I did not receive it. I got a blue glove. I should have had 2 now. Because I already had one.

Greeting Peggy
  • uuumm
    uuumm Posts: 2 Newbie
    does any one have any idea as to why i cant get my prizes after quests as they say there is no internet connection  or does not register in the game
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,600 Candy Moderator
    Hello @uuumm, Hearty Welcome to the Farm Heroes Super section of our friendly King Community :)

I am sorry to tell you that I do not have the reason to "Why" this happens!!  Because, except this App, all other game Apps work fine and we receive all the boosters / bonuses, etc., 

BUT, I can suggest you how to come out of that glitch / issue / error!  Only remedy we have is to "Delete and Re-installing the App".  This happened few months ago with my Farm Heroes game and I tried many trouble shooters except the re-installation.  I wouldn't even get any updates either :o   But, once I deleted the game App and reinstalled it, the game was all fine.  Long due "Updates" showed up and even the events!!  

Hence, I am suggesting you to do the same so that you can enjoy your game again :)  Only problem with reinstalling the App is we loose all our saved up boosters!!  If you make the choice of playing the game rather than getting stuck with "No Internet" message, please go ahead with the Re-installation :+1:

Hope this made sense!!  Please come back and post if you need any further help, by tapping on "Type your Comment" box located below =)

Thank you and have a great day/evening!
  • Spinnifix
    Hello Mark!

I am at King.com as you know.

There is no ID number. Because it's not a duel. How should I do that? You've already seen me, with the problem of level 463. Maybe that helps you on !!!

Greeting Peggy ♥
  • Spinnifix
    Hello Mark!

I wanted to make a picture, only I do not get involved. It just loads again. I already know that as a PC player. Maybe you get it out of it that way.

Thanks and best regards Peggy
    =) 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?