Lost all progress in Pet Rescue Saga

Options
124»

Answers

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

Hi @slky1 and welcome to our Community!

The counter can be reset because of several tech issues and if this happens it is not possible to restore it.

Was this the only thing that got reset or did you lose any Boosters or played levels?

• slky1
    slky1 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

Hi,

I worded it wrong, what I lost was my progress (couldn't think of the right word).

For the past week or so, I've been having problems with playing PR on Facebook, I would have to reload over 45 times the last time, and I got tired of it and thought I'd come to the community and play it there, but now it's got me at level 2, my level on Facebook is. 1759 I'd hate to have to start over again, and yes, I'm using the same email/pw, etc as on FB for this site.

I hope you can help, thank you, in advance.

• slky1
    Options

I hit the "play" button and it automatically says "Failed to Connect" every single time. There's not been one time this last week where I've been able to hit play and actually play the game.

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Options

Hi @slky1 !

Is it the error message here?

Are you playing on a Windows 10 PC by any chance?

• slky1
    Options

yes, it is windows 10 i'm using, I can't read what the blue error messages are on the link you sent, sorry, eyes not that great. It says something about reload. Sorry.

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Options

Great!

I would recommend to play via the Windows app instead in this case that is available on Windows 10.

Download the game from Microsoft Store here to have the app installed directly on your PC.

Open the game and connect it to your Facebook account and the levels will be synced.

• slky1
    edited April 2020
    Options

Thank you, I did get it connected.

Now I'm seeing that everytime I use paintbrush or the chisel, or anything, I have to click the stupid "green" or "red" button to be able to do it. I never had to with the other I played with. Can I get rid of that stuff? I hate it.

Have a wonderful day and a beautiful Good Friday and Easter.

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Options

The Windows app works the same way as the game on mobile. Therefore some features are different.

You cannot disable or change these since it's the way the mobile app is built and designed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?