Black screen on Facebook

Options

Answers

• Marty_2
    Marty_2 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I have tried everything that has been suggested re: remedy for a black screen. It still hasn't improved.

Feeling very dissatisfied.

Cheers,

Marty

• patsyanne
    patsyanne Posts: 47 Level 2
    Options

Thats all we had for a couple mths was nothing but a black screen,BUT its been a few weeks now that its been p[layable,I still get a black screen on critter carnival,just on one of the 5 levels,game is slow ,jittery but playable and i use Chrome which is what these so called game makers say not to use,,so dont expect it to be rectified in a hurry,they havent a clue

• tina_morton
    tina_morton Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

am currently working on the island and for some reason level 3 is coming up as a black screen and refuses to load any help would be amazing as i i love the game

• pietydehaan
    pietydehaan Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I have tried everything and still not working. I'm getting a little tired of these problems.

It say's i dont have an internetconnection.. very strange.. It would by nice if problems were solved. .Otherwise i consider to quit the game..

• Wiscolady
    Wiscolady Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Tried again this morning. Still black screen. It's going on 3 weeks now. None of their suggestions work. I'm done!

• eyeofngt
    eyeofngt Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Tried everything you said the game loads fine then when i click on level i am on it says rescue 8 pets and i click play and screen is black...... this has been going on forever now..... I am sick of it this is my favorite game..... I even down loaded it from google but that starts u all over and i am on level 3298 i am not starting over...

• patsyanne
    Options

lots of us had a black screen completley for at least 2 mths,couldnt play the game at all,NONE of the suggestions (excuses)ever worked,they said use another browser not chrome,,,clear this clear that,NONE of which worked,I cleared this and that done NOTHING,it played fine the night before on chrome,so using another browser was just another covering thier backside excuse,Im still using Chrome,game is now playable,slow and jittery but playable,BUT I still get a black screen on critter carnival on one of the 5 levels there,AFTER ive beaten it so dont get the prize,so i dont play critter carnival anymore,its not worth the frustration,im only on 1660 something and wouldnt start again either,,,its not the only game on FB thats not working properly,with game sites changing from Flash to H5,its stuffed up so many,i can only play 2 games now on FB<this one and family farm,BUT family farm is at almost a standstill,these game designers who CANT keep a game up and running smoothly should hand over thier jobs to people who can,its that simple

• patsyanne
    Options

NOW im peeved,on the weather alert levels,AGAIN level 3 black screen,im getting so fed up with this crap,every BLOODY TIME I DO THIS event,black screen level 3

• patsyanne
    Options

Now im trying to help a Game pal as he / she is stuck on a level,and YEP<black screen,wished i could send a message to KING who has a few numbers after thier name,ive been trying for 3 days to help

• patsyanne
    Options

OVER IT<OVER IT<OVER IT

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?