Black screen on Facebook

Options

Answers

• cocodrill
    cocodrill Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Hi,

Black screen appen with Edge and Opera too !

• LLYNESS
    LLYNESS Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Downloading the app, starts you at level one... this is not a good workaround. I have tried multiple browsers. I have uninstalled and reinstalled... no luck. Odd thing is, I can play earlier levels... just not new levels

• patsyanne
    patsyanne Posts: 47 Level 2
    Options

Im same,cant help game pals,BLACK SCREEN,cant domplete Critter carnival,BLACK SCREEN on one off the levels,cant do island one either BLACK screen on level 3,ALWAYS<all you get is excuse after excuse after excuse,clear this clear that,change browsers,yes,cannot connect comes up too for me often in critter carnival,and thats total crap,being ive got internet,ITS CALLED INCOMPETENCE,,,,BUT lots games rely on Flash player which is no longer supported / and now turned off,so most games are changing to H5,(HTML5) which is totally stuffing up games

• cocodrill
    cocodrill Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Now i'm doing the 5 level of the mountain but when i arrived to level 5...bang ! Black screen and sometimes it even whorts, i received a message of ...you need to be connect to the internet to continue,,,so I refrech the page and another bang...i'm back to level 1 !!!

I'm on the last level so each monday i'm waiting for the next adventures so doing the mountain as many times possible it's easier gain gold bars,points, and tools.,

King should fix thart issue !

• Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,252 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

@patsyanne Pet Rescue Saga has not used Flash for a few years now.

Have you tried any of the previous fixes mentioned in this post?

Some players are having problems, but for most of us all is working ok, this suggests you need to try something at your end.

The problems are associated with facebook connection and got worse with the most recent version of facebook.

If you're able to play the app version of the game you can disconnect from facebook.

Otherwise the best option is to regularly clear your browser cache (and close your device before opening things again)

Or, try a different browser.

• Lynette
    Options

After downloading the app, connect your game to facebook (where your progress is saved)

It will pick up where you are up to, plus any gold you have (but boosters and lives do not transfer)

After getting your progress you can disconnect from facebook (where all the problems are!) and use the email feature to make a King account that will save your progress instead (this is not the same as your Community account, but a totally new game account)

You will also notice that you're assigned some new Kingdom friends - these are other players who do not use facebook 😊

• patsyanne
    Options

Same old excuses,time and time again,it was fine,then one morning it was nothing but black screen and HEAPS players complained,it was for aat least 2 mths,then when it came back on,it was and still is slow and jittery NOT only for me,others have also said same,IF you cared to really read through a lot of the posts,and yes at the start i cleared all the usual crap that was suggested,to no avail,just like lots others did,it worked fine on chrome,then suddenly not so NO i do not belive a different browser will rectify anything,IF I had always had trouble maybe,JUST MAYBE that would work,and again IF you raed through posts others are having EXACT same issues im having,so I suggest get NEW game designers WHO CAN FIX THIS GAME,back to how it used to be,Its not just something that needs to be done on my end as that aint gonna help others who are having the exact same problems SO NO its NOT just my end

• patsyanne
    Options

OH and im on a level right now,yes its working,it says SAVE 10 pets,YEP<maybe I could if they actually came down to save,,,,40 moves,and ONE came down on last move,HOW PATHETIC is that,

I got rid of the 3 yellow to the left and one pet came down,YES ONLY BLOODY ONE<how can one rescue 10 pets when NONE come down till the last move,Guess Thats a problem my end too

• patsyanne
    Options

Change that to 50 moves not 40,,,im trying again

• Lynette
    Options

Some levels are just random like this OR there may be some strategy I can help you with. What level number is it?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?