Black screen on Facebook

Options

Answers

• Debbie_Clark-2
    Debbie_Clark-2 Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited December 2020
    Options

I also been having the black screen too, it doesn't stay there very long but it's slightly annoying. Hopefully they will fix it soon

• Debbie_Clark-2
    Debbie_Clark-2 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I have reached the last level 3702 and I can't move forward yet. I have contacted the game and their working on new levels. So exciting but I can't wait to be able to play again. So in the mean time I will play other people's level that are stuck. Otherwise I might not be able to deal with the Pet rescue withdrawels. It's the only game I play, Im 61 and I love love love this game😊

• Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,243 Pet Rescue Moderator
    edited December 2020
    Options

Hi @jeanie1960 @Roseyr @mashadiane and @Debbie_Clark-2

This is a facebook problem (notice how it stated with the new facebook version?)

King are aware of the problem and currently working with facebook to fix it.

Clearing your browser cache or using a different browser might help.

Otherwise, to play without glitches, try using the app version of the game (on a mobile device or Windows 10) and log in via King instead of facebook.

Read more here:

https://community.king.com/en/pet-rescue-saga/discussion/321617/failed-to-connect/p1

• jackyanetts
    jackyanetts Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

I think its very unfair. I have been playing this game for years now and its now become very frustrating. I cant get any of the prices from the bonus games because i cant complete a level without the screen going blank on one game stopping prices for that complete level. The recent free tickets one. I completed 4 of the 5 games. it wouldnt let me do the 5th one as the screen kept going black. I didnt even get awarded for the 4 that i had completed. Now i am having the same issue with the new one where you can win gold bars. I am half way thru level 3 and the screen has gone black again. I have tried what you suggested and nothing is working

• jeanie1960
    jeanie1960 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Thank you for your advice, however I have tried all your options and still not loading.

• patsyanne
    patsyanne Posts: 47 Level 2
    Options

jackyaanetts,,,,i am same on critter carnival,one of them always ends up on black screen,AFTER iits been beaten,hence i have to leave the game,so no prize gotten,,,,only once ive refreshed without actually leaving and i did get the prize,but that has only worked once,,,you would think that these people were capable of keeping a game running smoothly,it was bad enough we couldnt play it at all for weeks cause we had a black screen,its not been too bad since it was up and running again,.a bit slow and jittery but playable,but they took away the bonus prizes for winning a level,with the BS excuse it was only there for 6 mths,complete rubbish,for as long as ive been playing this game the bonus for beating a level has been there,,,noit no more,but game is playable to a point anyway,all the claims of clear cache,cookies etc etc etc or dont use chrome is just excuses for thier incompetence,i did all that but never stopped using chrome,it never helped when the whole game was stuffed,

• jackyanetts
    Options

I am so frustrated now cause i cant earn any rpices or bonuses due to the black screen on just one level of the game stopping me from reaching the price of gold bars

• jackyanetts
    Options

This has been happening for the last 3 weeks which i fiqured would have been fixed by now, hense leaving it until now to post a complaint. I have used alot of my already won prices to get past some levels only to find out that i have wasted them because i cant make it to the top anyway :(

• patsyanne
    patsyanne Posts: 47 Level 2
    Options

DONT EXPECT it to be fixed at all,all you here are excuse after excuse,to use a different browser other than chrome,I use chrome,and had a black screen for a couple mths on the whole game like many others did,onmce back its playable yes but very slow and jittery,but now the black screen only appears on one part of the critter carnival,ALWAYS after its beaten,one would think they would be more competant than that and could fix things quickly BUT NO<they need to pull thier fingers out and fix the game full stop,and stop with thier excuses

• Wiscolady
    Wiscolady Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

I have followed every suggestion and I am still "blacked out". It has been well over 2 weeks. Please fix it!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?