🐾 Show your skills and claim your milestone level badges:
Animal Kingdom Level 1000 Level 2000 Level 3000 Level 4000

🟩 🟦 Guess the missing piece - Win some Goodies 🟦 🟩

PummyRajPummyRaj Posts: 15,824 Farm Moderator

Don’t have our Community account yet? Sign-up here in just a minute 😊

Hello Dear Pet Rescuers 😻 🐶

Hope you all are having fun while rescuing those cute pets 🐈
I am back to run another contest for you. Take part and get a chance to win 20 Gold bars each

What is the contest, you ask? Find the missing piece of this puzzle and you could be one of the winners 🎉

Take a look at this Puzzle, and the options given below to that 🟨 🟥 🟨

Did you look at the above image?

Now, check these below options and tell me Which one fits well with that missing piece?

👈 Option A

👈 Option B

👈 Option C

H I N T: To find the correct answer, concentrate on how the blocks are placed in the main image 🐶 🐶

🐾 Rules ✅

You are allowed up to 2 guesses (if you feel you did not get it right) 🐶

If you guess one wrong answer and one right answer, the correct answer will be considered 🐥

You can use the Spoiler feature, but not a must 🐰

🐾 Rewards 🏆

5 Rescuers with correct answers will be chosen randomly to win 20 Gold Bars each;

🐾 Duration ⏱

This Contest will end on 22nd December, 2021 at 6:00 pm CEST

(Other time zones) — at 12:00 pm (USA EST) and at 5:00 pm GMT

All the Very Best and Hope you all will have Fun 🍀 🍀

Terms and conditions of the contest 👈

Prev134

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.