Lost boosters!!!

Options
swatts295
swatts295 Posts: 7 Level 2

Please help I lost all of my boosters. I am logged into the same profile that I have been using to acquire all these boosters. I did not uninstall and reinstall the app.

My coins are still there and I am at the correct level but all of my boosters are gone. I recently used 250,000 coins to purchase a bunch of boosters and now they are all gone (plus the ones I had before). I am so frustrated. Please help

Best Answer

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 156,242 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Very sorry for your problem! You can check to read here (Lost boosters on your mobile? Oh no! Let’s see if we can solve it!) that I hope you can understand to read them.

⚠️ So please also attention when you have trouble to lose all of your boosters! ⚠️

1. The boosters also cannot be transferred / saved to any devices on any King's Games when you switch out new or change or upgrade device or reinstall game! 

2. The boosters are saved directly in your device's memory, which always allows you to use them while playing offline. This also means that they are not saved on our servers especially if you didn't have the game saved. 

It’s best not to store too many Boosters on your device, as there is a chance they may be lost, or affect the game play. 

We do not replace items and help you to return your boosters back that have not been purchased but if you have however lost purchased items, please report this to our Player Support team here and then ask and send your Game ID (How to find your Game ID), so they can help. 😊

Anyway, thank you for your playing Pet Rescue Saga! ❤️😊

Let's post your screenshot and claim your another milestone level badges as if you have reached milestone levels completed. 😉

Animal Kingdom Level 1000 Level 2000 Level 3000 Level 4000 Level 5000

Wondering how to take a screenshot? Check the instruction here. 📷

If you're not clear on how to attach a picture to the thread, check out here. 🖼️

👋 Don't be shy and say hi... or woof or meow - Get Badge HERE!

🎉 Level 5000! Join the celebration with badges and Gold Bars HERE!

Also check more furry & purry in Pet Rescue Community here! 🐾

🐾 Have a pawsome day! 🐾

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 150,756 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Boosters are saved directly in your device's memory, which always allows you to use them while playing offline. This also means that if you delete and reinstall the game, then Boosters can be lost and just saved Levels.

Please check links bellow about lose booster!

Or try to email  Player Support Team here

• swatts295
    edited January 2022
    Options

Thanks for reply but as I mentioned I am using the same profile I have always been using (all other data is there like coins and progress). I did not delete and reinstall the game. I do not have a new phone or deleted booster data. Is there anyway the boosters can be restored? I had a lot of boosters and now they all are at zero.

• Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,390 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi @swatts295

What device are you playing on?

If you're on a mobile device use the link posted above by Kiara to see what you need to do.

• swatts295
    Options

I have lost all my boosters AGAIN. To say that I am frustrated is an understatement. Last time I read the above info and none applied to me so I was not able to retrieve anything. I do not have a new phone. I did not uninstall or reinstall the app. I did not run an update on the phone. I don't share my phone with anyone. I am connected to the correct profile. I even logged out and back in. None of these apply. How can I ensure I don't keep losing my boosters?

RE the last person who replied, I am on an iphone.

• Diamond_Lim
    Answer ✓
    Options

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Very sorry for your problem! You can check to read here (Lost boosters on your mobile? Oh no! Let’s see if we can solve it!) that I hope you can understand to read them.

⚠️ So please also attention when you have trouble to lose all of your boosters! ⚠️

1. The boosters also cannot be transferred / saved to any devices on any King's Games when you switch out new or change or upgrade device or reinstall game! 

2. The boosters are saved directly in your device's memory, which always allows you to use them while playing offline. This also means that they are not saved on our servers especially if you didn't have the game saved. 

It’s best not to store too many Boosters on your device, as there is a chance they may be lost, or affect the game play. 

We do not replace items and help you to return your boosters back that have not been purchased but if you have however lost purchased items, please report this to our Player Support team here and then ask and send your Game ID (How to find your Game ID), so they can help. 😊

Let's post your screenshot and claim your another milestone level badges as if you have reached milestone levels completed. 😉

If you're not clear on how to attach a picture to the thread, check out here. 🖼️

🐾 Have a pawsome day! 🐾

• swatts295
    Options

Thanks for your reply. It's good to know that I shouldn't have too many boosters at once just in case this happens again. I have a a lot of coins and was just about to purchase a ton of boosters but I will not do that. The weird thing is I have been playing Pet Rescue for years and don't recall having this issue until recently.

Thanks again

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

You are welcome. 😊

🐾 Have a pawsome day! 🐾

• swatts295
    edited March 2022
    Options

OK so this happened again. I just used 180,000 coins to purchase boosters and now they are gone again. I am seriously done with this game. I spent a lot of time building up these coins only to keep losing them. When i open the game this promo pops up about the 5000 level and when I click on it, it takes me to the community page but when I come back to the game, all the boosters are lost. Also noticed that I built up 28 gold bars with the "Grow a pet" and now they are gone as well. Unfortunately I wont be playing this game anymore. It was supposed to be fun and relaxing but now it's just frustrating.

• denisel731
    denisel731 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

My booster bar that fills up while I’m playing a level is now on top of my playing board and when I fill it and get the booster I can’t use the booster. I place the booster where I want it and click on the green check mark but it moves my booster to that spot and won’t work. Help

• Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,390 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

hi @denisel731

Please follow the link below to a thread about this problem and add your details as asked. Thank you

Updated App Issue

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?