🌳🏠️🐕️🥕 Share your Spring Petopia and claim your excusive badge!

Options

Comments

• Galanthia
    Galanthia Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Mine is ready. All is done... but why I can't move buildings? Is there any ways to edit my town?

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,050 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Pawsome and thank you for your playing Pet Rescue Saga! New Pet Rescuers! 👍😄

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

We can only use English Language around King Community. Don't worry! You make sure use Google Translate to translate English Language who have used another language and repost your comments with using English Language on next time. You must read the House Rules here as it's very important to be read about King Community! Thank you for your understanding! 😊

You can also post your screenshot and claim your another milestone level badges if you did reached milestone levels completed. 😉

Animal Kingdom Level 1000 Level 2000 Level 3000 Level 4000 Level 5000

You can also check more this games' exciting news, threads and contests here 👇😊

🌳 Spring Petopia! Find all info and fun about the city builder feature HERE! I 🥕 Spring Petopia Quiz! Gold Bars to win HERE!

👋 Don't be shy and say hi... or woof or meow - Get Badge HERE!

Furry & Purry in Pet Rescue Community here and in King Community here 🐈️🐕️ 🚩👑

Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here and here (General)! 🎉🏆✨

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

Check more exciting and fun categories on King Community here! 👑🤩

Have a pawsome day! 🐾

• angeljo
    angeljo Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Why am I stuck at 65. I've filled that bar at least 4 times and it never goes passed that.

• MyllaMaier
    MyllaMaier Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

Eu estou no nível 2116, meu celular é Android versão nova, meu aplicativo está atualizado, e mesmo assim o evento não está aparecendo pra mim, e meu amigo que tem um celular mais antigo tem o evento, porfavor libera o evento pra mimmmmm

• Nico_G
    Nico_G Posts: 5,262 Level 5
    Options
  • MyllaMaier
    MyllaMaier Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

I'm at level 2116, my phone is Android new version, my app is updated, and even so the event is not appearing for me, friend who has an old phone has the event, release the event for me

• ALIXKATERINE
    ALIXKATERINE Posts: 317 Level 3
    edited April 2022
    Options

hi. It’s my city Petopia. 😻

• siti_payung
    siti_payung Posts: 13,089 Level 5
    Options

@Crazy Cat Lad

Here's my recent Spring Petopia Map

LevrLevel 22

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,050 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Pawsome and thank you for your playing Pet Rescue Saga! New Pet Rescuers! 👍😄

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

We can only use English Language around King Community. Don't worry! You make sure use Google Translate to translate English Language who have used another language and repost your comments with using English Language on next time. You must read the House Rules here as it's very important to be read about King Community! Thank you for your understanding! 😊

You can also post your screenshot and claim your another milestone level badges if you did reached milestone levels completed. 😉

Animal Kingdom Level 1000 Level 2000 Level 3000 Level 4000 Level 5000

You can also check more this games' exciting news, threads and contests here 👇😊

🌳 Spring Petopia! Find all info and fun about the city builder feature HERE! I 🥕 Spring Petopia Quiz! Gold Bars to win HERE!

👋 Don't be shy and say hi... or woof or meow - Get Badge HERE!

Furry & Purry in Pet Rescue Community here and in King Community here 🐈️🐕️ 🚩👑

Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here and here (General)! 🎉🏆✨

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

Check more exciting and fun categories on King Community here! 👑🤩

Have a pawsome day! 🐾

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?