Hey! Join us!

⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
🏝️ Summer Petopia! Find all info and fun about the city builder feature HERE!
🗺️ Share your Summer Petopia map in Community! Claim your exclusive badge HERE!
❓️ Summer Petopia Quiz! Gold Bars to win HERE!
Due to an issue with our servers, on the 5th of July all Private Messages will be deleted and disabled. Read more HERE

Gold Bars not given from 123 Grow event

Julie_AndrewsJulie_Andrews Posts: 254 Level 3
edited May 17 in Support

Hi! I played Petopia for the first time on my actual computer (in the past it's only been on my mobile device.) I earned 50 gold bars by collecting enough red blocks. I didn't realize that the 11 gold bars that I had in the game on my mobile device cancelled out the 50 gold bars I would've earned in the petopia on my computer. Is there any way I can have the 11 gold bars removed so I can have the 50 placed instead. I worked really hard for those. :-)

Thank in advance for anything you can do!

My id is 1103928983

Answers

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?