My leveles in facebbook and my acount of faceboo was block

Options
maribonita81
maribonita81 Posts: 1 Newbie
edited December 2021 in Support

How can i doit my levels wete in facebbok but my facebook was block how cane i doit to get bsck my lEvels

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 145,722 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

You must first create a new Facebook account and connect the game. Next step 👇️

Please email Player Support so they can restore the levels manually on your new account.

Go to the game's Start Menu, then Settings - Help Center - My Game Progress - Contact us and send them an email. Don't forget to mention what level you were on! 

It's important that you choose "Problems with my game" as your topic and "Game didn't save" as your subtopic. 

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 152,206 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello there! @maribonita81 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Don't worry! You follow these steps of How to Recover a Disabled Facebook Account here that I hope your Facebook Account recovered while you can continue playing next levels on game. 😊

If it's still not worked, like Kiara answered you on previous reply, you must create and connect your new Facebook account on game then please ask this to our Player Support team here and then ask and send your Game ID (How to find your Game ID), so we hope they can help. 😊

Anyway, thank you for your playing Pet Rescue Saga. ❤️😊

You can also check more this game's exciting news and contests (click on spoiler warming button here) 👇😊

🐾 Welcome to the Pet Rescue Saga Community HERE! 🐾

🐾 Furry & Purry in Pet Rescue Community HERE! 🐾

🐾 Don't be shy and say hi... or woof or meow - Get Badge HERE! 🐾

🐾 Show your Pet Rescue skills and claim your milestone level badges HERE! 🐾

🐾 How many levels are there in Pet Rescue Saga HERE right now? 🐾

✍️ Subscribe here to Pet Rescue Tagging List! 🐾

💫From King with love Learn more about our sweet initiatives

What makes our Kingdom so special HERE?

🏁🚙 Road to King Community Legend and beyond! Levels, Points, Answer, Badges and more HERE!

📰 Community Newsletter - December Edition HERE

👨‍⚕️ Badge of the Month - December 2021 HERE 👨‍🔬

⛄ Art Challenge : Do you want to build a snowman? - Get Badge HERE! ⛄

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge HERE!

The King Audio Lab HERE! 🔉

Art Nook: King Fanart HERE! 🎨

🐈🔊 Meet the Team behind the audio magic and give us your feedback HERE!

🐈️🐕️🎄 Are you a Ho, ho, ho hound or a Festive Feline? - Get Badge HERE

🎵 Pet Playlist HERE

1 ,2, 3 Grow is coming to Pet Rescue Saga HERE 😍

🏫🎄 Winter Petopia HERE!

🐾 Pet Rescue Saga: Tips, Tricks & Tutorials HERE 🐾

💥🐶 Pet Rescue Saga, Episode News and Releases HERE 🐱💥

🐶🐱 Treat Your Pets in the Winter Petopia Event for a Chance to Win Some Gold HERE 🐈🐕‍🦺

🏁 Pet Rescue Quest challenge - Claim your 7 badges when rescuing the pets HERE!

🎁 😻 HO HO HAPPY HOLIDAYS! Pet Rescue Saga Community Wide Contest - Win Gold Bars HERE

🍪 Art Challenge : Bake, decorate and post - Win Gold Bars and Picture will be featured in the Art Gallery HERE! (General Contest) 🍪

Who is ready to unscramble these sentences? Win gold bars HERE! (General Contest)

⛄️🌲 Ho Ho Happy Holidays Community Wide Hub Contest - Get a badge & Chance for Gold HERE! (General Contest)

Have a pawsome day! 🐾

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?