Device changed

Options
CristianFitz
CristianFitz Posts: 15 Level 2

Hello. Today i changed my device to a new phone and I had 20 hours or something infinite lives a quite a few boosters and the bomb. How can i have those back as i have a super hard level and i need my boosters:((

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 146,508 Candy Moderator
    edited March 2022
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Cogratulations for your new mobile !

Boosters are saved directly in your device's memory, which always allows you to use them while playing offline. This also means that if you delete and reinstall the game, then Boosters can be lost and just saved Levels.

It’s best not to store too many Boosters on your device, as there is a chance they may be lost, or affect the game play. and save your game in Facebook and King Account.

Please check links bellow about lose booster!

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 152,790 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello there! @CristianFitz 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Like Kiara has explained you on previous reply here 👆

The boosters also cannot be transferred / saved to any devices on any King's Games when you switch out new or change or upgrade device or reinstall game and we do not replace items and help you to return your boosters back that have not been purchased.

⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE

Anyway, Thank you for your playing Pet Rescue Saga! ❤️😊

Let's post your screenshot and claim your another milestone level badges if you did reached milestone levels completed. 😉

Animal Kingdom Level 1000 Level 2000 Level 3000 Level 4000 Level 5000

Wondering how to take a screenshot? Check the instruction here. 📷

If you're not clear on how to attach a picture to the thread, check out here. 🖼️

👋 Don't be shy and say hi... or woof or meow - Get Badge HERE!

🎉 Level 5000! Join the celebration with badges and Gold Bars HERE! and 📝 Letters to Pet Rescue Saga- Win awesome prizes HERE!

Also check more furry & purry in Pet Rescue Community here! 🐾

🐾 Have a pawsome day! 🐾

• CristianFitz
    CristianFitz Posts: 15 Level 2
    Options

Then unfortunately i wont play anymore the game, i like it, but if i knew at least i wouldve consumed them. You should put this in the game so everyone should know ;)

• Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,280 Pet Rescue Moderator
    edited March 2022
    Options

Hi @CristianFitz, I'm sorry that loosing your boosters it has put you off playing.

Many of us do play all the levels without them, it's not easy but can be done.

If you let me know what level you are on I may be able to give you some tips to pass it 🙂

Also, I find that playing the bonus games, like the Weather Alert, Mystery Mountain, and 1 2 3 Grow can help build up a stash of boosters again.

You could also check out our contest area and win some gold bars to help in the game 😉

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?