• Emma100
    Emma100 Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options
  • Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,620 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello there! Pet Rescuers! 👋

Well done! Thank you for your playing Pet Rescue Saga! 😄

Let's post your screenshot and claim your another milestone level badges as you did reached milestone levels completed. 😉

Animal Kingdom Level 1000 Level 2000 Level 3000 Level 4000 Level 5000

You can also check more this games' exciting news, threads and contests here 👇😊

🌳 Spring Petopia! Find all info and fun about the city builder feature HERE! I 🏠️ Share your Spring Petopia city in Community! Claim your exclusive badge HERE! I 🥕 Spring Petopia Quiz! Gold Bars to win HERE!

👋 Don't be shy and say hi... or woof or meow - Get Badge HERE!

Furry & Purry in Pet Rescue Community here and in King Community here 🐈️🐕️ 🚩👑

Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here and here (General)! 🎉🏆✨

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

Check more exciting and fun categories on King Community here! 👑🤩

Have a pawsome day! 🐾

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Let's post your screenshot and claim your another milestone level badges as you did reached milestone levels completed. 😉

Animal Kingdom Level 1000 Level 2000 Level 3000 Level 4000 Level 5000

You can also check more this games' exciting news, threads and contests here 👇😊

🌳 Spring Petopia! Find all info and fun about the city builder feature HERE! I 🏠️ Share your Spring Petopia city in Community! Claim your exclusive badge HERE! I 🥕 Spring Petopia Quiz! Gold Bars to win HERE!

Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here and here (General)! 🎉🏆✨

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

Have a pawsome day! 🐾

• cj61
    cj61 Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options

Just reached level 1001.

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Also post your screenshot and claim your Animal Kingdom Badge here as you did reached up to Level 147 completed. 😉

You can also check more this game's exciting news, threads and contests here 👇😊

Have a pawsome day! 🐾

• cj61
    cj61 Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options
  • CrazyCancer
    CrazyCancer Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I haven't received my badge yet for completing level 1000

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Well done! Thank you for your playing Pet Rescue Saga! @CrazyCancer 👍😄

Crazy Cat Lad will gives you Level 1000 on your view profile on King Community soon! 😉

Also post your screenshot and claim your Animal Kingdom Badge here as you did reached up to Level 147 completed. 😉

You can also check more this game's exciting news, threads and contests here 👇😊

🐈️ Meow Marathon! Collect badges and win Gold Bars HERE!

Have a pawsome day! 🐾

• Sterre2010
    Sterre2010 Posts: 10 Level 2
    edited May 2022
    Options

*Edited by CM: 🤔 Oops! Please repost in English so everyone can understand - Our House Rules

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?