Trouble opening pyramid solitaire sage

Options
Tami_Kacmarynski
Tami_Kacmarynski Posts: 1 Newbie
edited March 2023 in Support

Is anyone having trouble with pyramid solitaire sage loading all of the way?  Mine says that it is 100% loading and won't go any further.  I have removed the app and installed it again, but still get the same thing happening.  Ideas?

Answers

• aCe
    aCe Posts: 1,442 Level 2
    Options

My loading issues are generally solved by following the steps in the video below. I have it bookmarked now and it comes in handy now and then. Check it out and try the steps. Maybe even try another browser or some other games to see what the issue is. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OESCE4Jj2tU

• nene9212
    nene9212 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

My pyramid solitaire sage will not open. I am in the 100s of boards completed. I am so sad

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 153,247 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Did you update the latest version of this game? 🤔

If you have updated the latest version of this game already but it's still not worked, how about you follow these troubleshooting steps of Crashing/Freezing issue/bug here (any device) that I hope nothing this happens. 😊

I think uninstall and then reinstall steps then must allow the confirmation message to show for the software to register it is the best solve problem that I hope nothing this happens too.

⚠️ NOTE ⚠️

If you want to try uninstall and reinstall steps, you have your gold bars and level progress are saved/transfered but all of the boosters and inventory lives are lost and some events will be reset or gone when you save your progress completed with your Facebook or Kingdom Account connected.

🛠 Experiencing issues with the game? Check here before posting!

Also thank you for your playing Pyramid Solitaire Saga! 😊

You can check more this game's exciting threads and contests here :

Hot right now in Pyramid Solitaire Saga here and in King Community here 🌶️🎴👑

Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😊

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,982 Friends Moderator
    Options

OMG that's an age-old request from 2015. I'm going to close it as it's just confusing.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?