Is there anyway you can get progress back? Game wouldn’t load and had to delete and reinstall

cdh512
cdh512 Posts: 1 Newbie

The game Pyramid solitaire saga wouldn’t load on my phone so had to delete and reinstall but lost all my progress. Any way to get it back? Was once on Facebook but isn’t there any more

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 148,800 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Hello! @cdh512 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Did you connected your current Facebook to save your progress on this game before uninstalling? 😊

If yes, don't worry! Here is a tips of how to save your current progress on this game with connected Facebook :

• Open your game on your device.
    • Tap "Save your progress" then tap blue Continue with Facebook button, enter your current same Facebook email and password when you have connected your current same Facebook Account with your device and off you go! 😉

So I hope this helps you save your current progress on this game. 😊

But the boosters and some events cannot be transferred (missing) on any King's Games with any devices.

If it's still not worked, you can click on "Contact Us" then you ask a problem and send Game ID (How to find your Game ID) that I hope they will help you but it taken longer. 😊

Also check here :

🍐🍅🍌💧 Super Cropsies Contest - Win Gold Bars to your game here! (General Contest)

Would you like to be contacted in the community for discussions and Gold Bars here? (by @teresawallace44 the Pyramid Solitaire Moderator)

Have a nice and safety day! 😊

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

@cdh512 Hi and welcome,

If you game was saved with a king or facebook account all you should ned to do is sign in with your account details for your game to sync.

If not please see post below for help getting your levels restored

Thank you

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?