Not able to log in to my Facebook account- Solved!

Options
2ยป

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,121 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello there! @eemmemy ๐Ÿ‘‹

Welcome to Sweet King Community! ๐Ÿ‘‘

They are currently experiencing an issue, and you might not be able to log into your game using your Facebook account.

Rest assured, they are still working on a fix, and they will keep you updatedย here. Thanks for your patience ๐Ÿ˜Š

Anyway, thank you for your playing Pyramid Solitaire Saga! โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜Š

You can also check more this games' exciting news, threads and contests here ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ˜Š

Hot right now in Pyramid Solitaire Sagaย hereย and in King Communityย hereย ๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐ŸŽด๐Ÿ‘‘

๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ June is the Month of Loveย here!

Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answerย here! ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ†โœจ

๐Ÿ‘‘ Join our Kingdom and get this royal badgeย hereย and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge)ย here!

Check more exciting and fun categories on King Communityย here! ๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿคฉ

Youย can also check more King Community Topics such as Learn more guides around King Community and etcย onย my below signature (click on spoiler warming button)ย here. ๐Ÿ‘‡

Have a nice and safety day! โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Debbie_Sedcole
    Debbie_Sedcole Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited June 2022
    Options

I can't connect my new phone to my facebook account to get to the level I was on which was 2505, it also won't let me login via sign up with email, keeps saying I don't have an account which I clearly do, please help, thanks

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 5,799 Farm Moderator
    Options

Hi @Debbie_Sedcole and Welcome in this Community ๐Ÿ“

Sorry if you have problems with your connection!!! This Farm Heroes Saga Community but don't worry I'm going to call the Pyramid Solitaire Saga Moderator to help you ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜Š

Many thanks @teresawallace44 ๐Ÿ™‚

I wish you a super day ๐ŸŒž๐ŸŒป

• Debbie_Sedcole
    Debbie_Sedcole Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

thank you Teresa, cute message, I hope they can help

Regards

Deb

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello there!ย @Debbie_Sedcoleย ๐Ÿ‘‹

Welcome to Sweet King Community! ๐Ÿ‘‘

They are currently experiencing an issue, and you might not be able to log into your game using your Facebook account.

Rest assured, they are still working on a fix, and they will keep you updatedย here. Thanks for your patience ๐Ÿ˜Š

Anyway, thank you for your playing Pyramid Solitaire Saga! โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜Š

You can also check more this games' exciting news, threads and contests here ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ˜Š

Hot right now in Pyramid Solitaire Sagaย hereย and in King Communityย hereย ๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐ŸŽด๐Ÿ‘‘

๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ June is the Month of Loveย here!

Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answerย here! ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ†โœจ

๐Ÿ‘‘ Join our Kingdom and get this royal badgeย hereย and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge)ย here!

Check more exciting and fun categories on King Communityย here! ๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿคฉ

Youย can also check more King Community Topics such as Learn more guides around King Community and etcย onย my below signature (click on spoiler warming button)ย here. ๐Ÿ‘‡

Have a nice and safety day! โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,028 Community Manager
    edited June 2022 Answer โœ“
    Options

Hello, Adventurers!

We've been informed that this issue is solved now! ๐Ÿ˜Š You should be able to connect your game to Facebook again!

Thanks for your patience!

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Yeah! Finally this issue is fixed now! Thank you for your fixing this issue! @Lola_Pop ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜„

Tagging @EMILIOCC @cleansedsoul @bjdoufhit @eemmemy @Debbie_Sedcole check this! ๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿ˜„

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?