Options

Anybody tell me about it

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 155,519 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello there! @chandrakantakandel 👋😊

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Oops! You have posted your same title thread already 👇

Please don't posting multiple same title threads (just posted once only as well), DieOmimi has answered you on that your thread, if you have any questions on this game, please don't hesitate to ask us and continue commenting on that your thread here. 👆

You can also read the House Rules here as it's very important to be read about King Community! Thank you for your understanding! 😊

Also thank you for your playing Pyramid Solitaire Saga! 😊

You can check more this game's exciting threads and contests here :

Hot right now in Pyramid Solitaire Saga here and in King Community here 🌶️🎴👑

Join Helena's Poll of the Week and earn a badge here!

Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😊

I will close this thread as this thread has duplicate thread.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?