We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Can't Connect to Facebook on Android

Satincat1109
Satincat1109 Posts: 8 Level 2

I just updated to the latest version of the app. However, I'm still getting the same error message I have received the last two days when trying to log in via Facebook: " Connection error-please try again later.". I get the same thing if I try to log in with my King account. Are you having technical issues right now?

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 161,176 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Hello there! @Satincat1109 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Oh! No! When you still cannot connect with your Facebook Account on this game.

Don't worry! You click here then you select a device and read to follow these troubleshooting steps of login issue/problem that I hope this helps. 😊

I think uninstall and then reinstall steps then must allow the confirmation message to show for the software to register it is the best solve problem that I hope nothing this happens too.

⚠️ NOTE ⚠️

If you want to try uninstall and reinstall steps, you have your gold bars and level progress are saved/transfered but all of the boosters and inventory lives are lost when you save your progress completed with your Facebook Account connected.

🛠 Experiencing issues with the game? Check here before posting!

Anyway, thank you for your playing Pyramid Solitaire Saga! 😊

You can check more this game's exciting threads and contests here :

Hot right now in Pyramid Solitaire Saga here and in King Community here 🌶️🎴👑

Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?